A Virtual Behind-the-Scenes Event with Zack from Candy Crush Saga!

QueenB
QueenB Posts: 15,075 Community Manager
edited October 18 in Discussions

🍬 A Sweet Surprise Awaits! 🍬

Hey everyone! I'm thrilled to announce that I'll be hosting a super fun Exclusive Virtual Event on October 23, 2024 πŸ˜ƒ

Join me, where I will introducing you all to Zack Keller, from the Candy Crush Saga Narrative Team, as I take you behind the scenes of our deliciously creative journey! 🍬🍭

We'll explore the new narrative vision of Candy Crush and introduce some of the flavorful characters you love. Plus, you'll have the chance to participate in a live Q&A and fun interactive polls! πŸŽ€πŸ“Š

🍭 Sign up now!

This virtual event takes place on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2024.
Time based on location:

USA BASED:
09:30 am: USA West Coast (PDT)
10:30 am: USA Mountain (MDT)
11:30 am: USA Central (CDT)
12:30 pm noon: USA East Coast (EDT)

UK & EUROPE BASED:
5:30 pm: UK (BST)
6:30 pm: Europe (CEST)

This is an online, webinar-style event and we will be using the Zoom platform.
Full joining instructions will be sent in the confirmation email that you’ll receive on registration.

Note: being a webinar-style event, your video and audio will be disabled. The Chat and Q&A features are operational, so feel free to use them and chat with us and other players.

IMPORTANT: by signing up for the event you agree that you will not disclose information to anyone or use it for any reason other than attending our King Virtual Hang-Out. Photo or video footage of our information cannot be taken. Publicly disclosing information online (blog, social media) is prohibited.

Link to the Event HERE!

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?