Leaving Candy Crush

kfitt
kfitt Posts: 4 Newbie

After years of playing today is the day— I’m leaving candy crush. It is no longer relaxing and fun. I stead it is frustrating and a time suck. Too many legendary and nightmarishly levels and with no gold bars and advertisements that freeze at all the wrong times, I’m taking my 11,000+ levels and walking. Good bye to seeing 255+ moves if I PAY for gold bars for days on end. Today is the day.

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 15,078 Community Manager

Hi @kfitt,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, and I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling frustrated.

You've clearly put a lot of time and dedication into the game over 11,000 levels is an impressive achievement 😊

We definitely don’t want to see you go, and we'd love to understand more about what’s been causing the frustration so we can make things better.

Your feedback about ads and levels becoming overwhelming is important to us, and we'd like to help you enjoy the game again. Have you tried reaching out to our support team regarding the freezing ads? They might be able to help with troubleshooting those issues.

We’ve got a passionate community here, and I’m sure others would love to join in to share their tips or experiences that have helped them when they’ve felt stuck.

Would you consider staying a little longer and joining the conversation in one of our threads, like this community thread? It could be a chance to share your thoughts, and maybe we can find solutions together 😊

Hope to see you around a bit longer, but no matter what, we really appreciate all the time you've spent in the Candy Kingdom 💖🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?