⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

New device - Tried everything, but still glitchy

Options
elf_dream
elf_dream Posts: 5 Level 2
Good afternoon !

I have tried to contact you by email but having not succeeded to solve my issue, I'm giving it a shot right here.

I recently changed my iOS device, and decided to do so without restoring from a backup. My old device was connected both to King & to Facebook, but here is the deal : On the new device, it looks as if I started back on level 1 (the player pin is positionned there), however my scoreboards are showing the progress I did on upper levels.
If I scroll up very far, all the levels are disabled, but starting from 800 approximately, they start to reappear, and I can play them up to 1226 (level where I was at on my previous device). When I suceed in an upper level, the next one is unlocked, but my player pin doesn't move, and the map takes me back to level one.

I have tried already all the proposed tricks to restore the levels (log out of FB, delete the FB app, turn off the device for 30sc, etc ...), But nothing succeded to solve that issue.

Have you got any idea what is going on and how we could solve it ?

Thanks a lot in advance !!

Answers

• KingChewy
    KingChewy Posts: 13,713 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @elf_dream welcome to our friendly community! So sorry to hear you are having trouble. However I need to point you to the correct support area as this area is only for Candy Crush Friends.  Please hit the home button in the upper left and then select the correct game icon and navigate to that support section there. If you have issues please let us know and good luck!
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,710 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @elf_dream,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players, in any King Games' Sections :)

With regards to your Question:: You have described everything --  The device you are playing, the platform(s) your are using, and the trouble you are having with the game EXCEPT one thing -- what game you are having this issue in??

Like @Foley1362 described, this section belongs to "Candy Friends".  Can you please tell me in which game are you having this issue?  

I am assuming it as "Candy Crush Saga" and providing a "Help Link" for your convenience.  Try the remedy explained in it to retrieve your game progress  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246151/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

**  Please let me know if it helped or not!!  While replying, please tag me with @ and my name (without space), just like how I wrote your name above =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • elf_dream
    Options
    Hi guys !

I was indeed mistaken in the section, the game is candy crush saga :)

My bad, thanks for your prompt answers !
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi guys, @elf_dream, no worries ;) I'm moving this thread to the Candy Crush Community so it's in the right place. However, I think @Pummy_Raj's link should do the trick for you ;) 
  • elf_dream
    Options
    Hi @QueenMia, thanks for your reply ! As I said, unfortunately that link was tried, and it didn't do the trick :-( Any other propositions ?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?