⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Space Dash disappeared

Options
Raikka
Raikka Posts: 5 Level 2
I am playing Saga with mobile by using Android. In the of Jan 2019 I lost space dash/magic helmet. Is there any change to get them back? The levels near 4000 are very hard or impissible without extra help.

Answers

• HomeOfLove
    HomeOfLove Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    It has disappeared for me as well. I agree with you, I am over level 4000, and the levels are very hard to pass without the extra bonuses (even with them, some of the levels have taken me over a week to pass.) I don't understand why king has taken away this feature, they don't sell anything like it, so it's not like taking it away with get them more money.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Raikka and @HomeOfLove, sometimes the studio breaks up the game with different events/challenges.  Have either of you seen the new quests that the studio rolled out last week?  I'll post an example below.  You are given the option of choosing from 2 quests.  They are all on time frames.  I got it on Windows 10 and on 1 of my 2 iPads.  I haven't checked to see if this is available on Facebook browser.

• HomeOfLove
    Options
    Yes! Thank you for this info. I do have the Candy Quest thing. It's not as helpful as the Space Dash, but at least I understand now that King is trying out new stuff. 
  • Raikka
    Options
    Why still some people have still more tools to pass the levels? I know People who are over level 4000 and they can go to lower levels and get the full booster bot. It is much easier start the level when you have 2 color bombs or color bomb and crap side by side. It is not right. 
  • Raikka
    Options
    Still wondering people who have all helpful tools to pass the levels. They say: I started the level with 2 color bombs and reset until they were side by side.  And surprise they pass the level first try. Why King does not take space dash and reset away from all players? 
  • webjeepers
    webjeepers Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I also lost my Space Dash after level 4000. My friends haven’t lost their space dash and are now way ahead if me because of unfair treatment of some of the players. King needs to give space dash back to everyone or take it away from everyone. I may be done with candy crush soon as the levels are “nightmarishly hard” and quite often pretty tough without space dash help! Sad state of affairs...
  • HomeOfLove
    Options
    This is the only game I've played, where players are randomly treated differently. I think there would be less discontent if game played the sane for everyone.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?