⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to complete level 4433?

How to complete level 4433?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Rhshankar27, are you playing the game through the Dynamic Duo?  Level 4433 has not been released yet.  It's currently at 4400 on Windows 10 so you are playing unreleased levels as a tester.  There are no videos for this yet because the video creators have not seen those levels.  The studio monitors these testing levels to see how the players do with them.  They check to see how many players clear them and how long it takes to clear them.  So until they are released to the public there won't be any videos or guides on how to clear them.
  • teresa1970
    teresa1970 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Well i’m Sure the studio monitors have realised how ‘iimpossible’ this level is. It is driving so many people away from the game. 
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    I'm on this level and I'm cracking up. It's almost impossible. The level was released yesterday. The levels are getting harder than ever
  • Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    Yes, impossible. The only video uses ELEVEN extra moves. Needs more moves or less orders.
  • Mim_
    Oh great you agree with me. It really is ridiculous how hard it is. It would take masses of boosters to finish it. Please tell me if you do it as I will you. Thanks for writing here
  • Alan_Burton
    Alan_Burton Posts: 37 Level 2
    Well, I've done it now. Got fed up and used ten extra moves and half a dozen hammers/hands. Silly really - I'm sure they'll change it soon. Quite impossible!
  • teresa1970
    teresa1970 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Still there-still at it!!! I saved lots of hammers - I used about 16 THEN the liquorice STOPPED dropping!!!!! I was so so mad!!!!!
  • Mim_
    Oh! I'm so sorry I know how you feel. I'm still trying using all the free boosters in the beginning. I am no where near finishing it. I don't mind using an odd hammer and hands but this is so annoying.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    I finally got fed up and bought extra moves twice to clear it!  That was insane but now 4441 isn't any better.  I'm stuck on that level!
  • Mim_
    Hi Elsa, I think it's the end of the road if you aren't prepared to buy boosters. They are too expensive now and I'm not going to buy them to finish this game. BUT, I think it's impossible to do it without. I think I will wait a couple of weeks so my android will catch up to this level and use the boosters I have on that. I'm still loving playing Blossom Blast and I don't get boosters for that either. My daughter gets the Daily Daisies every so often but I don't. Nice to hear from you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?