Where IS my build a bot?

Options
Oakley_Arney
Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
So I know there is a million complaints on the newest build a bot, but my problem is I don’t have one to build! Where did it go??!? Since Sunday night/ early Monday morning upon transitioning from the colorbomb contest, it never restored. I have “Didi” but no bot and have now passed 3 levels in the 4200’s anticipating the screen of the build a bot and NOTHING! Nothing has appeared!!!

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    hi @Oakley_ArneyUsually it is for technical problems, log out from fb and re login > after login successful go on map then close cc and restart device .hopefully you will got bot  
  • Oakley_Arney
    Oakley_Arney Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options
    hi @Oakley_ArneyUsually it is for technical problems, log out from fb and re login > after login successful go on map then close cc and restart device .hopefully you will got bot  
    I don’t play through Facebook, I don’t even have Facebook so I can’t do that....
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,062 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Oakley_Arney,  Hope you are finding Answers / Suggestions for your Questions here on the Community :)

With regards to your Question, I need you to clarify one thing -- Are you playing on PC or Mobile?  I could not decide with the question because the "Color Bomb" contest is the same in both these devices.  Whereas the "Build A Bot" feature is NOT available for PC players.  Do you play on both these devices and you cannot see it on both?

If that is the case, is it because, these events are timely events and are available to only some players once in a while.  I got it in my game recently, whereas some of my friends were having it from past 2 months or more. 

Hope this answers your Question!  If you need to clarify anything else or to respond back, please tag me with @ and my name (without space) just like how I wrote your name above =)

Hoping for the Best!  Have a great day/evening :+1:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?