⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My mother lost all booster

Options
michele76
michele76 Posts: 3 Newbie
The new update? was bugging the application...
So I reinstalled it and she lost everything but the levels. (I didn't know there was a problem...) 
She has been playing for a long time and almost never uses her booster even if some levels have an excessive difficulty.
Currently at level 3005. she had 3 good hundreds of all types of booster, I don't often look at her game but I think she had 307 donus I was shocked I use mine so fast x).
I made a ticket to your support but I don't really know how to take it, and I don't really speak English, to tell you I'm using a translator there would be too many complex words for me.
would he have a way to get them back? Because she ends up with 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 everywhere because of me...
Thank you in advance!

furthermore your game really has problems...
I tried to put on computer with facebook thinking she would have her booster.
in the end it has some booster but not its own, or an earlier version...
It does not have the same play from one device to another.
on her tablet she lost everything, on the phone she has a certain number of booster and on the computer a different number of booster
but it's also for life, it hasn't synchronized at all, it can be played on the tablet, then the phone and finally on the PC, none of them are connected
it's illogical, we would say that your data is stored on the device and not on the online game (but in this case why lose your booster while Apple saves all the data on the cloud 

ps: On the other hand, I have a question in passing, is it normal that we don't win all the types of bonuses? often we win a hand, and a pacifier but never the others

Answers

• michele76
    michele76 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    The new update? was bugging the application...
    So I reinstalled it and she lost everything but the levels. (I didn't know there was a problem...) 
    She has been playing for a long time and almost never uses her booster even if some levels have an excessive difficulty.
    Currently at level 3005. she had 3 good hundreds of all types of booster, I don't often look at her game but I think she had 307 donus I was shocked I use mine so fast x).
    I made a ticket to your support but I don't really know how to take it, and I don't really speak English, to tell you I'm using a translator there would be too many complex words for me.
    would he have a way to get them back? Because she ends up with 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 everywhere because of me...
    Thank you in advance!

furthermore your game really has problems...
    I tried to put on computer with facebook thinking she would have her booster.
    in the end it has some booster but not its own, or an earlier version...
    It does not have the same play from one device to another.
    on her tablet she lost everything, on the phone she has a certain number of booster and on the computer a different number of booster
    but it's also for life, it hasn't synchronized at all, it can be played on the tablet, then the phone and finally on the PC, none of them are connected
    it's illogical, we would say that your data is stored on the device and not on the online game (but in this case why lose your booster while Apple saves all the data on the cloud 

ps: On the other hand, I have a question in passing, is it normal that we don't win all the types of bonuses? often we win a hand, and a pacifier but never the others

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,842 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @michele76,

Hearty Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

First of all, I am very sorry for replying this late!!  Are your doubts clear now OR do you still need help?  Your Post includes a number of questions... I will try to answer some and let's go from there =)

1) Due to the "Re-Installation" of the game App, the boosters were lost.  It is because those boosters are stored on Device memory, and once the App is deleted, all that memory is gone!  Hence, your mother saw 0 at her boosters.  And I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get them back :(

2) Because, it is very common with the Mobile devices to freeze / collapse, etc., the King team always advises his players not to store too many boosters on the Mobile devices.  It is OK to gain them on your PC :+1:

3) Regarding the "Ticket to Support" --  The King Support team will send an email to the email account you have provided them while filling out the "Support" form.  You will have to simply "Reply" to the email you have received explaining about the issue.  I think you can change your email to your language too... check it out in the "Settings area" where you see a "Gear / cog wheel" icon.

4) You saw different number of boosters on the computer, tablet and phone because they are different devices and King has designed it like that -- which is very convenient for us.  Just think what if your mom has lost all the boosters in all the devices?

5) Same with "Life" -- It is like once the "Lives" are zero on the Tablet, you can play on your Mobile, then move on to PC... this way you can play 15 times.  But if they are synchronized, you can play only 5 times even-though you have 3 devices. 

6) You said "It is NOT same play" -- what do you mean by that?  Can you please explain more?

7)  At the end (in PS:) you wrote "you have a question in Passing"?  Since you have mentioned "Hand", I am guessing you are talking about the "Daily Spin Wheel".  If so, can you please explain more about that too?  

** Once I hear from you, I can try my level best to assist you further.  TO Write back, please click on "Type your Comment" box located below and please tag me with @ and my name (without space in between) just like how I wrote your name above =)

Hoping to hear from you soon!  Have a nice day/evening =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?