⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Stockings disappearing after an hour or so, and no Rami

Options
Mim_
Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
I used to have the stockings for about 94 hours when the new levels appeared on a Wednesday. I started the new levels this morning and they disappeared yet again after about an hour. I hardly have them now. They are vital when you are on the brand new levels. I used to count on them being there for help. I also haven't had Rami since last week when I only go to do one level when that disappeared.

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,181 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Hello @Mim_

Very Sorry for the delayed response!!  Are you still having the issue in your game?  Is it rectified?  Sometimes, it could be a Glitch and gets fixed by itself when we "Refresh" the screen and close & reopen the game.  If it was not solved, and the issue still persists, please come back and post here.  

With regards to Rami & Didi -- these are a limited time events hence, they appear once in a while. 

Please post back if you need to reply or have any other questions.  Please tag me with @ and my name, just like how I wrote your name above  =)  

Keep having fun in the game & have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Mim_
    Options
    Good morning, Thank you for replying to my question. I think I have solved this for myself but please tell me if I am wrong. I used to every 5 goes turn the clock on and get another new 5 lives. I don't do that now and I haven't had any trouble so far. I am stuck on a level 4383 but guess I will do it in the end. 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Mim_

Thanks a lot for coming back and posting  :) It's great to know that you were able to solve it by your self :+1:

I am sorry to say that I am not very clear regarding what you said about lives :(  I know that we have 5 free lives to play the levels.  When you meant "turn the clock on and get another 5 lives" -- did it mean "you are collecting the Lives you have received from your friends"?  It did not seem like it!!  

Can you please explain more and may be post a picture?  Very sorry for not able to understand!!  Let me show you how it appears on my PC/Mobile game.

This is how my screen looks, I do not have a clock on my screen (both on PC or Mobile game).  Hence, you have to help me out to clear that!  

Thanks a lot & looking forward to hear from you :+1:
  • Mim_
    Options
    It's on google that you can turn the automatic date and time off whatever device you play. You then get 5 lives back when you go back into the game. You have to go back and turn the automatic date and time on again. Have a look on Google.  I've just seen it. Just put in 'how do I get more lives on Candy Crush'. Good luck 
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @Mim_

That's very nice...  will definitely look it up.  Thanks a lot for telling me this trick :)   I am guessing this should work on any game, correct?  As you can see, I have many lives on Candy Crush.  But, not in Blossom Blast and Farm Heroes.  I would probably try it there :+1:

You are so far ahead in the game... I am only at # 2455. =)  I have not not asked you on which device you are playing the game!  On my mobile, "Build the Space Bot" is available.  Those boosters might help you to beat that level!  If you have not had it before, play some old easy levels to (without loosing) gain the boosters and go to level # 4383 and win it!

Please come back and post if you need any assistance in future. 

All the very best & have lots of fun in the game :+1: 

**  If you play "Candy Crush Friends", there are some contests going on.  I have inserted links below, check them out!
  • Mim_
    Options
    It won't work on every game. It used to on Fishdom or Gardenscapes but not anymore. It does on Blossom Blast. I have only played BB for  just over a week so I am on level 159. I'm still stuck on CC as well. Just be careful changing the time you sometimes won't get all the booster games. Good luck to you too. Have a nice day
  • Mim_
    Options
    Sorry I can play on Android, Tablet, PC or Laptop. The Tab and Android are about 40 levels behind my PC and Laptop.
  • rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options
    Shocking that Rami stops earning rewards now and only gets to 5/6 before it disappears for the week. Shocking I say!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?