⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

My level 1681 is different and impossible! HELP

Options
racerwife
racerwife Posts: 10 Level 2
Tried to send a screenshot, but it didn’t load.
anyway there are two boxes with jellies that have evil spawners in the middle of them. 

Best Answer

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,965 Candy Moderator
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @racerwife, Very Sorry!  Few minutes became few hours  :o:o

It is a tricky one but an easy level, once we know the trick.  Since, I have played few more levels with the spawners, got the hold of it =)  I just played the level and will attach few screenshots which I took while playing.  So now to the tricks / suggestions::
    1) The best way to clear those Spawners/Spinners is with the Striped Candy combo OR Striped & Wrapped Combo OR Color Bomb and Striped Candy Combo.  
    2) You might have noticed that there are many ? mark candies appears on the board in this level!  Make a good use of them as most of them contain Striped, Wrapped & Color Bomb Candies.  
    3) Start the level with starting boosters -- all 3 of them -- A Color Bomb, A Striped Candy and a Fish;
    4) When I played now, I have not used any of those starting boosters, but was very close to the goal.  Since I did not want to use any boosters (pre-game OR in game), I did not win it.  Now look at the pics below and let me know if you need any clarification

---> Made a combo with those Green Candies which cleared some Jelly as well as some of the Spinner;

--->  Within 2 moves, all the Jelly from the top Square is cleared except under the spinner;

---> You might have noticed the above pic, I made combo with Color Bomb with that Green Striped Candy which cleared little bit of the icing in the bottom square;

--->  I played few times to show you different combos that we can make to destroy the Spawner.  Here, it is the Wrapped & Striped Candy combo at the bottom of the board. 

Now, you got the idea,  So, I will just add few more pics for you....

--->  Finally, a pic where I destroyed both Spawners... but, now it is easy to clear the rest of the Jelly in the same way, we have played the level till now.  

I hope this cleared it and the tips will be useful for you!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and don't forget to tag me =)  Hope you will beat the level with next few trials and keep having fun in the game :+1:

Answers

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @racerwife,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with level # 1681.  Can you please tell me which one do you have from below options.  The first one is screenshot from my game & second one is video clipping from YouTube.....

Please let me know and we will go from there =)  To post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" below and tag me with @ and my name (without space in between), so that I can receive immediate notification about your reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cZSTUcRA5g

Looking forward to assist you further!  Have a great day/evening :+1:
  • racerwife
    Options
    My version is the top one with the left side spawners. 50 moves, but I can’t seem to get rid of spawners and clear jellies. Thanks for any insights.
  • racerwife
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj

Any suggestions on 1681??? Thanks for reaching out to this frustrated player. 🙆🏼‍♀️
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello again @racerwife,  Hope you are having a nice weekend :)

I am sorry, I got busy till now with some activities after posting my message, yesterday.  Please give me few minutes and I will play it and give you some suggestions how we can beat the level :+1:

Thank you!
  • PummyRaj
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello again @racerwife, Very Sorry!  Few minutes became few hours  :o:o

It is a tricky one but an easy level, once we know the trick.  Since, I have played few more levels with the spawners, got the hold of it =)  I just played the level and will attach few screenshots which I took while playing.  So now to the tricks / suggestions::
    1) The best way to clear those Spawners/Spinners is with the Striped Candy combo OR Striped & Wrapped Combo OR Color Bomb and Striped Candy Combo.  
    2) You might have noticed that there are many ? mark candies appears on the board in this level!  Make a good use of them as most of them contain Striped, Wrapped & Color Bomb Candies.  
    3) Start the level with starting boosters -- all 3 of them -- A Color Bomb, A Striped Candy and a Fish;
    4) When I played now, I have not used any of those starting boosters, but was very close to the goal.  Since I did not want to use any boosters (pre-game OR in game), I did not win it.  Now look at the pics below and let me know if you need any clarification

---> Made a combo with those Green Candies which cleared some Jelly as well as some of the Spinner;

--->  Within 2 moves, all the Jelly from the top Square is cleared except under the spinner;

---> You might have noticed the above pic, I made combo with Color Bomb with that Green Striped Candy which cleared little bit of the icing in the bottom square;

--->  I played few times to show you different combos that we can make to destroy the Spawner.  Here, it is the Wrapped & Striped Candy combo at the bottom of the board. 

Now, you got the idea,  So, I will just add few more pics for you....

--->  Finally, a pic where I destroyed both Spawners... but, now it is easy to clear the rest of the Jelly in the same way, we have played the level till now.  

I hope this cleared it and the tips will be useful for you!  Please let me know if I can be of further assistance and don't forget to tag me =)  Hope you will beat the level with next few trials and keep having fun in the game :+1:
  • racerwife
    Options
    Thank you @Pummy_Raj!!!!!
    I really appreciate your taking time out to help
    me. I was getting pretty frustrated. Hopefully im
    onto the next level soon.
    Have a great week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?