⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I do not get the option to watch ads for free lives

angela0928
angela0928 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited August 2023 in Support
I do not get the option button to watch ads for free lives, But my husband does, & we use the same type iPhone, same service provider & same internet connection. Can you explain and/or fix?

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @angela0928

Do you use the same log-in? 
  • angela0928
    we use different iPhones, different log in, separate accounts. Just started playing couple months ago at the same time frame & he gets button to click watch ad for free life, that button has never populated for me, I am approx 200 levels ahead of him..
  • mercerik
    edited March 2019
    @angela0928
    When the heart next to your Profile Photo shows 0, it gives you an Option to get one life by Watching An Ad. I just had it this morning but I didn't take the Screen Shot of it. Unfortunately, my HEART is Full so it doesn't show it. When this appears, you'll have to TAP it and the AD will start playing. The portion where it says FULL is where it says Watch Ad Get A Life. Is this how your husband get his? 
  • angela0928
    Yes, his phone shows exactly what you discribe but mine has never populated that option when I am out of lives. I’m currently on level 601, I have never had the watch video option. Trying to figure out why? At first I thought maybe it was because I was logged in through Facebook which my husband does not have, so I logged out of Facebook through candy crush, still no luck!
  • mercerik
    @angela0928

I am always LOGGED-ON on FACEBOOK because I am competing with my FRIENDS on WEEKLY RACE. Please look at my Screen Shot, my NOTIFICATION is ENABLED. Is yours ENABLED or ON? Can you take a SCREEN SHOT of GET MORE LIVES when yours is REFLECTING ZERO? I will also take a SCREEN SHOT of MINE when I get ZERO as well. Hopefully, we can figure out something!
  • angela0928

As you you can see, after failing this board, level 602 I believe, I’m not given the opportunity to watch a video & spin for add’l moves OR gain add’l life in the main screen as my husband can. The blue button isn’t there, I play his phone all the time, so I’m familiar w the video option, red curtain, etc. 
  • mercerik
    edited March 2019
    @angela0928

I know what you are referring to because I get them everyday. You are right, there are several AD CONNECTED FREEBIES  that you can get from Candy Crush Saga. Early in the morning after spinning the Daily Booster Wheel, a purple or blue glowing rounded box comes up offering a second spin by watching an Ad. Before I start playing, I make sure that I have Collected my Power-Ups, my Boosters, my Extra-Life. How do you do these? There are several HIDDEN PLACES that ACTIVATES or GIVES YOU the PURPLE PLAY BUTTON (Watch An AD, get a BOOSTER). These places are your PROGRESS/LEADERBOARD  REPORT (by clicking on your PROFILE PHOTO), Dynamic Duo Tab (by clicking on the WHEEL OF POWER-UPS), Build-A-Bot Tab (by CLICKING on the GOLD CUP). All you need to do is CLICK on each TAB individually until you see the PURPLE PLAY BUTTON next to the REGULAR one. Once you have it, you can PLAY IT FOR CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MINUTES for as long as you DO NOT CLOSE THE APP. Once you CLOSE IT, IT WON'T BE THERE when you come back. I don't think there is a FIX for this, you'll just have to figure out a way to make it appear for you like what I normally do.

When you RUN-OUT OF MOVES, sometimes there is a FREE SPIN where you DON'T HAVE TO WATCH an AD which doesn't happen that much anymore since they can make MONEY by making you WATCH AN AD, and GET A FREE SPIN. The ODDS of LANDING on 5-EXTRA MOVES (3 on the WHEEL) and 15-EXTRA MOVES (1 on the WHEEL) are BETTER than the other BOOSTERS. Sometimes you get 2 or 3 chances of BEATING A LEVEL because of this FREE SPIN when you RUN-OUT-OF-MOVES. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Watch this video below where I had a PURPLE PLAY BUTTON at the beginning and landed on 5 and 15 moves when I ran out in one game. Good Luck, Angela!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0X0LOooq8    
  • terimisu
    terimisu Posts: 1 Newbie
    I used to have the option of watching adds for additional lives or spins but I don’t anymore. How do I get them back?
  • Elzette
    Elzette Posts: 1 Newbie
    My option to receive personalised ads from King games is set on No BUTalso greyed out so I can't change it to receive ads. Is this perhaps the problem? 
  • babyspy6
    babyspy6 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I use to get ads now I dont 
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?