⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1212 is broken?

Jezzo
Jezzo Posts: 1 Newbie
After I hit the 2 wrapped candies for first move, it breaks 3 of the sprinkles but unlike in the videos online none of the other sprinkles open up to use. They stay frozen. Is this another change to make this level nearly impossible without boosters?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    hi @Jezzo its not so hard level ,see arrow 1, first crush two  warrped together then play red level area (pic 2) for two color bomb crush together 
  • rusky
    rusky Posts: 25 Level 2
    I have exactly the same problem, been on this a day or so. Finally looked at videos .... I was going correctly but only 3 explode, the two that expose on video...don’t. It’s a pain in the wotsit. I love a challenge but I tried every which way before checking videos. It doesn’t work. Did you get it sorted, get through ? 
  • AndyRoos
    AndyRoos Posts: 7 Level 2
    First move and every time the other colour bombs are still wrapped.  

• Sukanta_Biswas
    AndyRoos said:
    First move and every time the other colour bombs are still wrapped.  

i see you have 62 lollipop, use 1 for unlock  color bomb
  • AndyRoos
    No. Game should be able to be played without the use of boosters. I use lollipop only when I need 1 more move. All the game play tips show that the first move with wrapped candy uncovers the middle two colour bombs. Then also when those colour bombs are used they release the other colour bombs. There is a bug in the game play that needs to be fixed. So get someone to fix it. 
  • rusky
    I never have any lollipops I use them , why save them if not for something like this ? 
  • AndyRoos
    I don’t save them. They accumulate from being able to get through a game without using a booster. That’s half the challenge. There is a strategy. With this level (as I already stated) there is a bug. If you have no lollipops you can’t break the Marmalade. Rendering it impossible. BTW I also have 171 colour bombs and 144 Swedish fish. But so what. King states all games can be completed without Boosters. 
  • rusky
    edited March 2019
    AndyRoos said:
    I don’t save them. They accumulate from being able to get through a game without using a booster. That’s half the challenge. There is a strategy. With this level (as I already stated) there is a bug. If you have no lollipops you can’t break the Marmalade. Rendering it impossible. BTW I also have 171 colour bombs and 144 Swedish fish. But so what. King states all games can be completed without Boosters. 
    I agree that the bombs don’t explode as shown on the video, I didn’t have any boosters and completed the level. I had nothing at all and the bombs I detonated from below and not as shown on the video. I did tell them here there is a glitch... but maybe that’s the challenge. 
  • happydavis
    happydavis Posts: 1 Newbie
    I agree with the above. The bombs done become available. Why? 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hi @AndyRoos @rusky @happydavis  
    Follow this rules, you can pass it by 1st try. don't need any boosters or extra moves.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?