DYNAMIC DUO POWER-UP PRIZES

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

I like the DYNAMIC DUO better than BUILD-A-BOT CHALLENGE.  With the DYNAMIC DUO, the POWER-UPS are AWARDED the MOMENT the CHALLENGE REQUIREMENT is ACHIEVED.  It is DOABLE. The BUILD-A-BOT on the other hand is UNATTAINABLE, NON-REALISTIC, and a ONE-SIDED CHALLENGE, only BENEFITTING the GAME OWNER. I can understand why some PLAYERS WANT THIS CHALLENGE GONE. 

Although l like the DYNAMIC DUO’S POWER-UP PRIZE being AWARDED AS SOON AS the CHALLENGE is COMPLETED, I DON’T REALLY ENJOY the BENEFITS that I GOT. Look at the SCREEN SHOT of one of the PRIZES that I won.  Who can SIT DOWN and PLAY CANDY CRUSH for 1 HOUR and 30 MINUTES STRAIGHT?  Once CLAIMED, the CLOCK STARTS TICKING.  If the INTENTIONS are REALLY to make PLAYERS HAPPY TO COMPETE, why doesn’t KING COMPUTE & AWARD the PRIZES in TERMS of HOW MANY POWER-UPS WOULD BE EQUIVALENT to 1 HOUR & 30 MINUTES of PLAY? I am sure EVERYONE HERE WOULD PREFER THAT. 

Regarding BUILD-A-BOT, why offer a CHALLENGE that is UNATTAINABLE - - COMPLETE 10 LEVELS without LOSING A LIFE? The SAD PART is the LEVELS WERE CHANGED with LESS MOVES  and to MAKE MATTERS WORSE, they are RUBBING IT IN when it TAKES LONGER TO COMPLETE. 

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi again @mercerik  ~ If we look back the first couple years when candy crush just started it, we only have treat calendar, daily booster wheel and candy drop challenge to gain some boosters for free, but now we have watching ad options, some other challenge like dynamic duo, space race and daily win as a new addition and I’m sure there’s more coming in the future, so I feel like King has  been generous enough to all to all of us. I know build-a-bolt challenge wasn’t exciting at most, but it was adding fun to the game ..... just my opinion :) 
  • colourbird
    colourbird Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options
    Hi again @mercerik  ~ If we look back the first couple years when candy crush just started it, we only have treat calendar, daily booster wheel and candy drop challenge to gain some boosters for free, but now we have watching ad options, some other challenge like dynamic duo, space race and daily win as a new addition and I’m sure there’s more coming in the future, so I feel like King has  been generous enough to all to all of us. I know build-a-bolt challenge wasn’t exciting at most, but it was adding fun to the game ..... just my opinion :) 
    Yes, but now we have much harder levels that a a struggle to win without all the extra boosters.
  • mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @colourbird ~ isn’t that the way supposed to, just like every games out there as the game progress the harder it gets to finish the task as we becoming more and more expert otherwise it get boring :)
  • mercerik
    Options
    @mysticalmysty

King was generous until the introduction of Build-A-Bot. CHALLENGE is GOOD if it is DOABLE. ALTERING the LEVELS, DECREASING THE MOVES making it UNREACHABLE and IMPOSSIBLE for ANYONE to EVEN to GET CLOSER TO THE GOAL makes people DOUBT their INTENTIONS. On top of that, they ADDED INSULT to INJURY by telling the PLAYER HOW MANY ATTEMPTS IT TOOK HIM/HER TO COMPLETE THE LEVEL compared to the AVERAGE PLAYER. Looking at all these, KING KNEW that it is NOT DOABLE. 
  • pepto101
    pepto101 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    It has been 3 days and I am still not paired up with anyone for dynamic duo. Hope that changes soon.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @pepto101

I am paired with someone but whoever it is is not doing anything so I am playing for 2.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?