Candy Crush Saga level 4550

TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
edited March 13 in Level Help & Tips
I just got 30 new levels today on windows 10 app.  The first 15 were like a nightmare.  Without boosters there is no way I would have passed.  Now the last level 4550 is impossible to get the last cherry with all the stupid wafers.  I quit.  When you decide to make this game enjoyable again I'll hear it from others and will re join.  Until that time ADIOS!  Wish I can say it's all been great.  But you keep getting greedier and greedier so your loyal players are leaving you. Hope you go broke!
Prev1

Answers

• Belinda_ChauBelinda_Chau Posts: 4
    Level 4550 is very difficult to get the last cherry 
  • Sukanta_BiswasSukanta_Biswas Posts: 3,498 Legend
    @TRICIA4955 ;there is a big problem  :) 

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
  • Marina-9Marina-9 Posts: 13 ✭✭
    4550 is just impossible.....
    the levels are getting harder and harder, I also start to get bored

• TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Sukatna Biswas what does your link have to do with level 4550.  That was my original question.

• TRICIA4955TRICIA4955 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    Sukatna Biswas my candy crush is up to date.  I check every morning so I don't know what you're talking about or maybe you don't know what I'm talking about.  Did you pass level 4550?
    edited March 14
    Sukatna Biswas my candy crush is up to date.  I check every morning so I don't know what you're talking about or maybe you don't know what I'm talking about.  Did you pass level 4550?
    yes i finished the top level. I just tried to convince you that there are technical problems in the 4550 level. Remember, the additional levels of w10 apps are experimental. From these, the King receives his views from the player, and he editions later.
    be cool, king will fix it soon  :)  

Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday. 🙏🎮
    Sukatna Biswas what does your link have to do with level 4550.  That was my original question.

@[email protected] ;The link you see is a part of my signature. =)  If I did not complete the level, then I would not be involved in your question :) 

you can finish the level hand you have to use the hand ... and I do not have one
    Marina-9 said:

you can finish the level hand you have to use the hand ... and I do not have one
    sorry @Marina-9 ; You are responsible for it yourself. King gave us a lot of boosters every 8 hours, from Sugar drop.Besides, we get from different events too.So I think those boasters can be used in hard levels.You have to always play special events to play new levels well. Storeing 100 boosters a week is not a difficult task

edited March 14
    it's not difficult for you me i have a family life outside of king and 
    no time to multiply quests.
    and king says that every level is possible without booster

it's not difficult for you me i have a family life outside of king and no time to multiply quests.

Marina-9 said:

yes true, but if luck is your favour. =)

• Mim_Mim_ Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    I totally agree about 4550. I did and it was really hard. You had to use hands to finish it. They are getting too hard to do now
    yes @Mim_ hopefully king will fix this problem soon

• Mim_Mim_ Posts: 164 ✭✭✭
    I hope they do for the others glad I did it