⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build a bot not working

chuck38
chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
im at 4460 and the build a bot is no longer working after I complete previous levels. The build a bot is critical when new levels are issued on Wednesday. 

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @chuck38 welcome to king community. Remember, these event are not always there. build a bot work only for new levels.
    I hope you understand, so take a little patience.
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
  • OinkyBoinky
    OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2
    You took build a bot progress away Monday and again Tuesday. Say goodbye to any cash from me if you randomly punish paying customers.
  • OinkyBoinky
    OinkyBoinky Posts: 19 Level 2
    hi @chuck38 welcome to king community. Remember, these event are not always there. build a bot work only for new levels.
    Only works for new levels? You effing took it away Monday morning and Tuesday morning. Say bye to any cash from me if you randomly punish players.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    edited March 2019
    Sometimes build-a-bot is the only way I can get through levels, really need to have this put back to the way it was, need to be able to earn it on levels I have played to get through some levels.  If I cannot get through this one then I will be stopping playing Candy crush and it's associated games such as soda and jelly, I am sure I can find other games to play.

I am on level 4465, I assumed you were trying to make us wait until other levels were released on other platforms, but it is not reactivated this morning.  Seriously, sort it out, stop changing the rules.
  • mcocozza
    mcocozza Posts: 2 Newbie
    I’m the same, build a bot not working on previously played levels. Total
    game changer and now a waste of time. If I can’t beat the level without any boosts then the game becomes boring.
  • CrabbyGabbyDolls
    CrabbyGabbyDolls Posts: 2 Newbie
     Very disappointed about build-a-bot only being available for new levels.   Makes the game close to impossible now and NOT FUN at all.  Please REVERSE this awful decision. 
  • Squirrelwife
    Squirrelwife Posts: 136 Level 3
    I agree. Build a Bot helped a lot and yes, it made it fun. Not it's just become frustrating now to be able to play more than the 5 lives when i don't pass a level. Sad to see. I play other games which are more forgiving.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Only works for new levels? You effing took it away Monday morning and Tuesday morning. Say bye to any cash from me if you randomly punish players.
    sorry for your problem. I understand your statement, Keep telling you, the King is working every second to improve the game. So we're all facing some problems but some different. These are not your game's problems, temporary bad luck. I hope you understand, so take a little patience.hopefully they will solve it soon. have a good day   
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Hi everyone! 
    Please vote and leave your comments in our ideas area. This idea here is already open :-) 

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?