⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Tooth Fairy Doesn't Unlock

Options

Answers

• Mich1
    Mich1 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    Thanks, @Cezdiamond . I hope you'll find the problem.
  • Queeny
    Queeny Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I came here looking for an answer to the same problem that Mich1 is having. I am also playing on a laptop (not through Facebook) and exactly the same thing is happening as he described it.
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Queeny,

A Warm Welcome to the King Community, where you can seek Answers / Suggestions from your fellow players in any King Games' Sections :)

I am very sorry to hear that you too are having this issue in your game :(  Can you please provide few more details --
    (1)  Do you play on Mobile device(s) also OR just on Laptop?
    (2)  Did you log in through Kingdom account to play the game? 
    (3)  Is this the first time this issue occurred on your game or is it recurring?
    (4)  If it happened before, how many days did it take for your to go to the new episode?
    (5)  If this is the first time this is happening, from how many days have you been waiting?

Please reply back with all these details by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and also please tag me with @ and my name (without space in between) just like how I wrote your name above, so that I get immediate notification.  

I will immediately inform the Community Manager about this,  Since it is weekend, they will be coming back and checking on Monday only.  I am sorry to say that you will have to wait till then to get an answer.

Hoping for the best!  Have a nice day/evening :+1:
  • Mich1
    Options
    @Cezdiamond, just for your info: I reached the next "Road Block" (level 530) and the problem is still persisting. I will use gold bars for passing now. Good luck on solving the issue!

• Mich1
    Options
    Hello @Cezdiamond, @Pummy_Raj! Just for keeping you informed with what's happening on the terrain: new level (545), but the same issue.

• PummyRaj
    Options
    Hello @Mich1 :o:o:o  what's going on with your game??  I am very sorry that you have been having this "Road Block" issue after every episode!!  

But, the Community Manager @Cezdiamond informed last time that (in page 2), they can move you manually to the next episode.  I will also inform and give a heads-up in our "Superstar" area.  You will see good results either tomorrow or day after only though!!  

Once again, very very sorry for the inconvenience you are having in the game!!
  • Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi! I just tried to move you forward, can you see if this worked? @Mich1

Thanks! 
  • Mich1
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options
    Hey @Mich1, Thank you for letting us know :+1:

Please do post back and inform us if you are stuck again.  In the mean time, @Cezdiamond will be able to alert the Studio team about the constant issue in your game :+1:

Have a great fun again in your game (and may be try to play some other games too-- like Candy Crush Friends, Diamond Dairies Saga)  =)
  • Mich1
    Options
    Hi @Pummy_Raj ! I'm stuck again at the next road block (level 560). Do I have to post every blocking points, or maybe I will let you know when I will have the first road block functionally?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?