⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

4214 Take away moves again!

Tammy_Kory
Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
4214:  Another level where the moves are reduced and  a "hard level" is slapped on .   Candy Crush...this is not OK and I'm getting so darn bored with this nonsense.  I have no problem replaying a level over and over if I know that it can be done reasonably....but taking the moves away just because you think you might get a sale and labeling Hard just sucks.....

Comments

• Tammy_Kory
    Well you know how I got this?  With 5 EXTRA moves....the moves you removed! (and a booster or 2)   So here we are on the next level 4215 where you did the same exact thing....taking away 5 moves again and labeling it hard.  Can you see what I mean by BORING?????  I'm not buying more moves....what the heck candy crush....you really need to stop doing this...but I'm pretty sure you don't give a dam what I say.
  • Rut
    Rut Posts: 12 Level 2
    Hi  I'm stuck on level 2912. Any help please  
  • Tammy_Kory
    and in 4215 it's even worse with the lowered moves....the third fruit doesn't even fall in enough time to get it down to the conveyor, moved over in order to drop to the left side even if you manage to clear the left side's chocolate...do you even look at all these factors? or do you just lower moves....??  
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Rut I am here to say you welcome To join us at the moment. I'm interested in helping you. make a new post about your problem
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/categories/general-discussion 
  • Tammy_Kory
    so another comment about  4215.  I had an awesome run and cleared all chocolate and dropped two fruit with one fruit left and all jelly cleared with many moves BUT that fruit would absolutely not come out of the any slot when I matched under it until there were 5 moves left..(not the first time that happened either)....So of course given what you have to do to get it to the other side and down, I could not make it...I would have made it with the moves you originally had in this level, but not when you purposely don't drop the fruit until 5 moves left....Tell me again this isn't rigged????  So annoyed
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @Tammy_KoryShow a screenshot of your level. I'm trying to help you :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?