Color Bomb Contest - Cheat or Hacked?

Options
candycrusher80
candycrusher80 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited January 2019 in Support
I noticed I am doing a Contest and right when the contest started, this person had 11,000+ color bombs. Its a person with no picture and no name. Is this a hack or is someone cheating?

Comments

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    leader in my contest for color bombs using cheat engine to get winning score. the score so far keeps him/her 400 points ahead and ends in different numbers such as 2246. there is no color bomb score that ends in a number other than 0

• ernstbln
    ernstbln Posts: 297 Level 3
    Options
    this is the second time in last 3 contests I have lost to a hacker
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,743 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @candycrusher80 and @ernstbln, it might not be a hacker because I can also be #1 and you can see by the current challenge print screen below.  Players are using specific levels to get that high.  I play level 3309 and to get that score I played the level only a couple of times.  That level keeps going once you have met the goal and keeps dropping color bombs and striped candies.  I think I've seen that level go for a good 15-20 minutes. 

That is not to say that it might not be a cheater or hacker, because it can.  King looks into cheats and cheat engines but I do not know how much they can do about the individual players using these tools. I do know that in the challenges the reason why the rewards are not given straight away is because they review the accounts where players have cheated so they don't get the rewards.

• HarryJack
    HarryJack Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options
    I have also noticed contests being hacked. How does someone get over 9000 color bombs in less than 12 hours, that is not possible, this is really putting me off playing the game as it is no fair contest against a hacker
  • Guillermo-3
    Guillermo-3 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Until a couple of days ago I used level 606 to get, in only three movements, one colour bomb and three extra movements building a boosters robot. After that I played level 3309 to get lots of colour bombs for the specific contest and more boosters. Playing four times this 3309 level i could get the whole boosters robot and I could also continue playing the same level for the colour bomb contest. I obtained many times more than 50.000 colour bombs and I never lost the contest.And that is not cheating. 
  • chuck38
    chuck38 Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Level 3309 has become more difficult with the change in build a bot. However, this level is indeed the best level to collect color booms. On some games , I collect more than one thousand and I am definitely not hacking the game v

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?