⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I did not receive any prize for my first place in the weekly race

Options
Rizzibiz
Rizzibiz Posts: 1 Newbie
March 17
I am certain I placed in the top 3 for the weekly race but I didn't win anything. It's Sunday and I've been playing all day. I was in first place but then the race reset and I didn't get an update. This is the second week in a row. I've won prizes before for the race but never for first place. 

Answers

• Kazza-3
    Kazza-3 Posts: 216 Level 3
    Options
    A couple of times my reward for placing in the weekly race didn’t appear until Tuesday, when it suddenly popped up on my screen. But there have also been a couple of weeks where I never saw anything. It seems to be a bit buggy.
  • allaboutchez
    allaboutchez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’m certain I came in first in this week’s weekly race and I didn’t receive anything. Can someone help me please? Thanks
  • aherrmie
    aherrmie Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    This happened to me twice, too. Game seems to be really unstable lately. 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Rizzibiz, @allaboutchez and @aherrmie, I am going to elevate this to the community manager because I just came across 3 messages that are reporting this.  It could be a glitch.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Are you all referring to this event?  You only got those rewards because you were in the testing.  Some players were randomly chosen to test this out.  If you are no longer receiving these rewards then you are no longer a part of that test.  I haven't seen this event in my game in weeks!  It was not intended to be offered with a reward.  It was just to let you know how many levels you completed in that week compared to other players.  But then the studio started a test with rewards.  It's not a glitch!  Sorry about my previous message but elevating it to the community manager will not be elevated to the studio since it's not a glitch.

• allaboutchez
    allaboutchez Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The name "race" implies someone wins and seeing that I received a nice reward previously when I came in first, I spent a lot of resources to ensure I came in first this week (as I was close).  I feel that is really misleading - the foundation of the game is winning various "races" to win rewards!!  Had I known there wasn't a reward for this one specific race I wouldn't have spent so many resources to ensure the win.
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I guess that is what gamers want you to believe but when it came out I never expected a reward and was totally shocked when 1 week I got a reward.  Then it disappeared from my game completely.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?