⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

No Gold trophy despite passing all on first go

Options
Bianca_Payne
Bianca_Payne Posts: 2 Newbie

I'm so sad! Just cleared every single level in Waffle Workshop (471 - 485) on the first turn, and didn't get a trophy awarded upon moving to the next stage... Why u do dis :(

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bianca, have you cleared the history on your device?  Tomorrow the new episode is released so if you clear each level on the first try you should get the gold trophy.  You are the first person complaining that you didn't get the gold trophy.  Maybe it's a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports it.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Bianca, have you cleared the history on your device?  Tomorrow the new episode is released so if you clear each level on the first try you should get the gold trophy.  You are the first person complaining that you didn't get the gold trophy.  Maybe it's a new glitch starting so I will keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports it.

• Bianca_Payne
    Bianca_Payne Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

It appeared the very next day! Thanks Elsa :)

• _Elsa_
    Options

Totally awesome!  Thanks for letting me know.

• Tadrill
    Tadrill Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options
    I usually play on either HTC One mobile or Windows 10 app on my PC. (Sometimes Facebook Gameroom.) I'm at the end of the game. There are many, many episodes on the map that I cleared all levels on the first try on the various platforms and I have NEVER gotten a Gold Trophy on my map.

For example:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?