⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have really messed up....Help Required....

Peter_Robinson
Peter_Robinson Posts: 5 Level 2
Afternoon all, I have come here to ask for help & advice after following some comments on this forum the other day that has completely ruined years of candy crush playing. 

I have been playing for the past 4 years and dip in and out as the mood takes me, currently on Level 3710, never paid a penny or won a jackpot on the wheel, ha ha. Anyway here is the problem and I have emailed KING to see if they can help.

I noticed the "Beanstalk" feature used to work well, I use an IPAD air 2 to play (not sure if this makes a difference). Well anyway the beanstalk feature has been disappearing completely for the last month then popping back up as an option but still saying no Free plays to have when it comes back. I assumed this was some glitch, forgot about it and just played normally. 

When reading a post on this forum yesterday somebody mention altering the time and date settings on my IPAD to see if this helped with the Beanstalk issue....Well this has now truly buggered up my game...I have to wait 33124 hours for the next life and the part where the Beanstalk bit used to appear has completely gone.

Please Please can someone advise on how to get myself back to normal. I hate to think some tinkering yesterday has ruined my experience. I cannot face changing the date every time I play to get more lives... Can King restore my game data if I wipe the game?....I don't know if they can. I know in the grand scheme of things in the world this might sound daft, but its time invested and a guilty pleasure I love.

Kind regards, 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Peter_RobinsonYou are warmly welcomed in the community.I understand your statement. If you change time while playing games, then this problem will come. so other events will not working. better is show a screenshot of your problem. I'm trying to help you  :)
  • Peter_Robinson
    Peter_Robinson Posts: 5 Level 2
    Please see attached advice screenshots and my screenshot at bottom ...thanks for your response  
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    @Peter_Robinson

If I were you, I wouldn't resort to tinkering, or predating your iPad. It is not worth the hassle. You might get a much bigger headache with other iPad Apps that you have there.

Do you use Facebook Log-in to play? If you do, the best thing is to uninstall and re-install the Candy Crush Saga App. I did this last year when Candy Crush Saga was freezing in my iPhone. The CCS App works like a charm after that to date. No more freezing at least. The downside is you lose some things like banked lives from Facebook Friends which for me was not a big deal. Everything else is OK like your Current Level. 

Important - After you uninstall the App, Do Not Re-Install yet! Turn your iPad OFF. Wait 60 seconds before turning it ON. Once it is ON, Go to iPad Settings and Check for iPad Updates. I want you to do this before Re-Installing Candy Crush Saga.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?