⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I have updated my app and still no quests. I lost many items the app gets quirky sometimes. I am on

Options
bhyde65
bhyde65 Posts: 3 Newbie
I have lost many items acquired on quests including time of free play. The app gets quirky.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2019
    Options
    hi @bhyde65You are warmly welcomed in the community. are you talking about candy crush soda saga? better Show a screenshot of your game problem. I'm trying to help you :)
  • bhyde65
    bhyde65 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am unable to screen shot the game. Up on the top right corner where the new quests pop up. I done have any.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @bhyde65

Candy Quest is a one per day Mission where you have to pick from 2 or 3 options before starting your first game of the day. The mission that I picked this morning was to help a Character by trying to get to Number #1 on the Leaderboard which I did. I got the Prize of 3 Boosters which I claimed by clicking on the Wheels of Power-Ups in the Game Map. Was that what you did? I used these Boosters the moment I got them. I included the Screen Shots for you to see. Next to the Prize is a shot of when the next Candy Quest will be available. Are you aware that the Prize on this Mission Expires if you don't claim them in time? At least that was what the Notification that I received said. I think Candy Quest is patterned after Mission Impossible Movie.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?