I NEED HELP level1502

please someone explain how this level is completed????? the game does not generate enough chocolates for me to pass it what am i doing wrong????

Comments

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 4,673 Legend
    Hi @leaylaburns Welcome to the community, sounds like you are in the wrong games community. This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Friends only. Please  repost your concern back by clicking home tab on top left and click on the game icon that you wish to get answer from. Have a nice evening/ day :) 
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,237 Community Manager
    Hi there, I'm moving this to the Candy Crush Saga Community where it belongs ;) Any luck on passing it yet? You can find some help here in the meantime. Good luck :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Candy Friends contest - Free Boosters here
    You think you have what it takes to beat me?

• ElsaElsa Posts: 15,144 Superstar
    Hi @leaylaburns you are now in the Candy Crush Saga community.  See if this tip helps you clear it.  She is very good at writing tips so you might want to hold on to her link for future levels.

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.

***Candy Crush Soda Saga now has an "Ideas" category.  Please post your positive ideas on how to improve the game here.