⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Is 4407 now possible?

Options
David_H
David_H Posts: 63 Level 3

I'm stuck on 4407 - now the moves have been reduced, the final key takes ages to come down, sometimes not appearing at all and at best by the second move from the end, by which stage it's not realistically possible. I've seen on forums elsewhere that others have had similar issues - is this a known problem that can be dealt with?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

hello @David_H

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community. and i am trying to help you.

see this video 👇️

If its not helpful for you, then send a screenshot of your level or game problem 😊

• David_H
    Options

Note that this version has 50% more moves than are now available. I wonder whether this has caused the inability to complete the level?

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

hello @David_H

thank you for your feedback 😊

for this level your first target is collect 3 keys

after collect all these keys, you need to wait for 4th keys dropping. which will drop when 5 moves left. now your work is break popcorn's and candy cane curls layers. try to crash color bombs combo together which you will got from popcorn's.

when 5 moves left, try to search 4th key which will drop from key pot. and collect this special key.

• David_H
    Options

You state that the key drops with 5 moves to go - no, it hasn't done so. I've cleared the other keys early and still the final key hasn't dropped. The earliest I've ever seen it drop on mine is with TWO moves to go, and yes - there is space under the key generator so that isn't the problem. I'm not the only one to have found this as the candycrushsagaallhelp.com forum has highlighted the same issue in the more recent posts. I'm playing on the Facebook version, if that's relevant.

• David_H
    Options

I've given up trying to do it without boosters; I received a pinata and that cleared enough of the popcorn to enable me to use a couple of hammers to finish it, but this level is impossible without boosters as the last key waits till there are only TWO moves left, not the FIVE that would make it reasonable to play.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

hello @David_H

some booster's are needed to play high level's 😊

• David_H
    Options

They shouldn't be. They should be achievable without boosters. It's a flawed system that makes people immensely annoyed if you can't win a game that is put in front of you to play. A key falling at 5 moves is tough but fair, encouraging people to use boosters; a key falling at 2 moves to go is essentially impossible and REQUIRES people to use boosters.

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Options

hello @David_H

this game totally depend on brain. others players can pass it then why not you?

i tried to help you from my best tips. I'm very sorry that my response wasn't helpful to you.

please contact here 👇️

• David_H
    Options

As you know, top players are complaining that these are not dependent on brain power, they are predominantly based on luck. That's why I complain if I find something that's near-enough impossible. We strongly get the feeling that the idea is to make us pay for boosters because, as you say, many levels now aren't possible with no boosters.

Shame.

• edmo1640
    edmo1640 Posts: 62 Level 3
    Options
    This level is a joke. The last key falls with two moves left. How is this even fair? King sucks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?