Level 3237

Options
hullmar1
hullmar1 Posts: 1 Newbie

I am on level 3237 I have been playing for years and I have never had a jackpot on the daily booster wheel is this fixed to make you pay?

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hi @hullmar1 Welcome to our Candylicious community. The jackpots is very hard to win it, I hit the jackpot twice from playing almost 4 years, they do exist but it just very random, and there are other players that already win it too, so when your lucky day come you will get one too :)

• LilacMaya
    LilacMaya Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Level 3265 here and never won the jackpot either. Guess I won't win one now as after the latest decision on BuildABot, who isn't now actually WorthALot I havent played a game, I don't intend to return while King provides no incentive nor fun in the game as it currently stands.

Have fun for those of you that remain, but I don't wish to spend hours or even days on a single game, waiting for a lucky board, wasting boosters and time when most levels have limited moves, low value game gifts that pop up at random times when you don't want elect to use them. It is a good question which has illicted and expected response that there are some out there that "have won the jackpot". Wonder if they are all King employees?

• mysticalmysty
    edited April 2019
    Options

Hi @LilacMaya I’m not King employee, nor ever worked for King, and also some of the players are here that have won the jackpot that I know of. The jackpots are for all CC players, as I mentioned it and also been on discussion on this community before, it’s very random and very small of chance to win it ~ just like any other jackpot lottery.

• LilacMaya
    Options

Hi thanks for reply. Guess I'm not random enough ;) Not once in over 6 years!

• mysticalmysty
    Options

you’re welcome @LilacMaya I know it’s nice to able to win the jackpot once in a while, but still there’s a lot other way to win any boosters from CC game daily.

• LilacMaya
    Options

@mysticalmysty perhaps there are many ways to win boosteers, but the value of them in relation to the effort now required to receive them has diminished to the degree that it is no longer worth the effort to log on. Guess the BuildABot (aka NotWorthALot) saga has been the final straw after many years. Time to move on and walk away from valueless items that don't add to the playing experience in a usefel or time effective manner.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?