⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 4154 only 17 moves???

no boosters and only allowed 17 moves,seen other videos start with 22. I know nerfing is done to make levels harder but I call foul and you shouldn't have let others pass.THIS MAKES COMPEATING UNFAIR AND NO FUN,I am getting very sick of it.

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    @Thomas_Myers

Hi Thomas! Welcome to the King Community!

Unfortunately, we all have to go though what you are going through. You are way ahead of me. I am on level 4057. Currently, I am inching my way to your level because I don't have Boosters to get there in a rapid pace.

Did you notice the dates on the videos you've seen on YouTube? The dates on those were long before the New Build-A-Bot Challenge was introduced. 

Once you enter the World of Level 4000, you'll notice that it is entirely different than the lower levels. You'll have to make sure that you have some Boosters before you hit Play in any level. If not, you'll have to concentrate and focus your attention to candy matches that can help you create Powerful Candies of Striped and Wrapped in combination with each other or with Color Bombs. If you have Boosters awarded from completing previous levels on Build-A-Bot Challenge, use your Power-Ups like the Hand Swap to put 2 Color Bombs next to each other at the beginning of the game to match to create an explosion that will clear the board instantly.This will give you an edge in scoring. Eventually you'll complete the level in less moves that what was given in One Go. 

I wish there is something more I can say to make you feel better. If there is anything else we can help you with, please let us know!

Thanks for joining the King Community!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?