⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3943

CEG-2
CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
Does anyone have any advice for passing this level?  I have never even come close to the required number of points.  Have exhausted all boosters, those did not even help.  Ihave been stuck for days and beyond fed up,   

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    @CEG-2

Hi there! I do have a video of my completed game.
    Candy Crush Saga 3943   |   Build-A-Bot Challenge  |   FUN & REWARDING

Important Notes: To win this Level, you'll have to create Powerful Candies, such as Striped & Wrapped in combination with each other or with Color Bombs, If you have all of these awarded on Build-A-Bot from winning previous levels, you have to use your Power-ups such as Hand Swaps to move the Color Bombs side by side to create an explosion that would clear everything on the board to start with. If you are unable to do this, make sure you work your hardest to make this happen as early as you can to get ahead on the game and eventually win the level in One Try.

The Big No-No

Don't make a mistake of entering the game unarmed, meaning with no Boosters. Doing this is like going to a war with no ammunitions. You should know that when you are getting close to the World of Level 4000, it is going to be extremely difficult. There is no longer a distinction between Easy, Hard, Super Hard or Nightmarishly Hard. They have the same Degree of Difficulty. Currently, I am inching my way to get somewhere because I have no Boosters.

Hope this helps! 

Please let me know if you have questions!

https://youtu.be/zb6Zb3kekAo
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hello @CEG-2

3943 completely normal level,  you have to collect 75000 points. 
    Remember, unlocked all time bombs & break them before blast. for easy play, select a color bomb before start play.
    see here helping video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j55pbeyeNYE
    have a good day 
  • CEG-2
    I am aware of what I need to accomplish and I do not have any boosters.  
  • CEG-2
    What in the world is the Build a Bot  “stuff” on your screen?? 
  • mike1358
    mike1358 Posts: 2 Newbie
    CEG-2 said:
    Does anyone have any advice for passing this level?  I have never even come close to the required number of points.  Have exhausted all boosters, those did not even help.  Ihave been stuck for days and beyond fed up,   

• mike1358
    mike1358 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Color bombs get s lot of points if u save them until all moves r exhausted 
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    CEG-2 said:
    What in the world is the Build a Bot  “stuff” on your screen?? 
    @CEG-2

You are looking at a YouTube Video, The bots are the art subject in both the Thumbnail and the entire video for creativity. 

If you watch the video, you'll notice that it has an on-screen How To's using the Bots. 
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    CEG-2 said:
    I am aware of what I need to accomplish and I do not have any boosters.  
    @CEG-2

If you don't have any Boosters, you will have to concentrate and focus your attention on matching candies that can help you create Bombs and Powerful Candies. You need them here because of the Caged Number Ticking Bombs and layered waffles that you need to peel before you can even clear them. Not only that, you have the licorice to contend with. 

What device are you using to play this game?
  • mercerik
    mike1358 said:
    Color bombs get s lot of points if u save them until all moves r exhausted 
    @mike1358

Sometimes that works but not all the time.
    I noticed that matching 2 Color Bombs at the beginning of the game gives me the edge. 

• CEG-2
    Mercerik, I am playing on an Apple tablet

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?