⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Need Help for Level 2102

Sammyjo
Sammyjo Posts: 231 Level 3
 Would appreciate any help with this level. It is a Dual Level- both jelly and ingredient level. There are 4 cherries, in marmalade, on the board, with the upper cherries blocked by an evil spawner. Using the fish booster is an option for this level. However, using the fish with a wrapped candy, caused one of my top cherries to be replaced by a wrapped candy that exploded, and my right upper cherry disappeared from my board. I had cleared all jellies, and had only 1 left upper cherry,  remaining in marmalade. The Evil Spawner, which had been hit at least 2-3 times, was still intact. I realize that you have to hit the Spawner several times to clear it. I would have hit the Spawner with lollipop hammers, at this point, but, I didn't, because I was worried about the disappearing cherry. I have read about others having similar difficulties with this level. Thanks!!

Best Answer

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    hi @Sammyjo i just saw the level, make your main target crash magic mixer. follow lower & upper row vertically will drop magic candy, that help you for crush magic mixer 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Answer ✓
    hi @Sammyjo i hope its help you and remember Magic Mixer has to hit 5 times to break  :) 
  • tararenae76
    tararenae76 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Has anyone figured out the disappearing cherries? I'm going crazy!!!!
  • heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    @Sammyjo

I understand your frustrations with some of the levels being unpassable. You will have people coming on here giving you pointers. But really the game boils down to luck and boosters on most levels

They are changing the game to a pay to play model, the further you get into the game, the harder and more impassable the levels get unless you use multiple boosters. I am in the level 4500 range so I have been around. Many players in this range are deleting the app because King has changed the rules, making it even more difficult to pass levels. I won't tell you what those changes are because I find that once you to a certain level, King slowly takes away freebies.

I would strongly recommend thinking about a different game if you have no interest in spending money to buy boosters
  • tararenae76
    tararenae76 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Thank you so much for getting back to me quickly.  I had a feeling that this was happening but I have been playing so long and NEVER bought any boosters, just the ones given, that there was just a glitch because I was playing on an android. This makes me sad. All about those coins!! 
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    hello @tararenae76

Through this messages, I welcome you to the king community.
    If you follow some rules for the Android, you can avoid problems  :)
    • Automatic device software update
    • Automatic app update
    • Free device internal memory up to 2GB
    • Close all app from background, before open this game
    Feel free to contact us again if you have any troubles or questions.
    Have a good day 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?