⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Build-A-Bot Domino Effect On Boosters - Can this be fixed?

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
@Cezdiamond

I don’t normally complain about Boosters or Glitches because they seldom happen to me.  My Operating System and all the Apps are set to Automatic Update so I know they are fully updated. I wouldn’t complain if this is just a one-time use Booster but since this is Build-A-Bot awarded ones, it will create a Domino Effect as I win along each level. 

ScreenShot #1

Looking at my ScreenShots, I probably don’t need to explain further but for the sake of clarity I am going to do it. I completed the Nightmarishly Hard Level 4054 this morning.  It was not completed on first try so it automatically just put me back to the competition with no Booster Awarded which is shown on the top photo.  On the rope on top of it is Level 4055 showing me that if this level is completed I will be getting 1 Color Bomb which is correct. 

ScreenShot #2

Right after the previous level, I completed Level 4055 with 3-Star ⭐⭐⭐ in ONE TRY. Can you see that this level did not get the 1 Color Bomb that I am supposed to be getting. It also says that Level 4056 if completed will only give me 1 Color Bomb when it should give me 1 Color Bomb and 1 Striped  + 1 Wrapped Combination. This is when the Domino Effect comes into play. 

Please let me know if this can be fixed!

Answers

• heehawrules
    heehawrules Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    Ha! 

Aren't you the guy who comes on here and tries to convince people that the changes King makes are good or that they won't stop you from playing. How ironic that you are having problems and issues and are now having to ask questions about why.

Too funny.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @heehawrules

I don't recall asking for your help nor your two cents. I specifically ask for @Cezdiamond if this can be fixed so that no one will have to encounter this problem in the future. What is wrong with that?

If you are that bitter with King, what are you doing here in the first place? 😊😊😊 The thing that I find so aggravatingly funny is the fact that you keep on whining and whining and whining insisting that King do it your way or the highway. Aren't you sick and tired of that? Are you just sitting there waiting for someone who complains about Build-A-Bot Challenge so you can fuel their anger, hoping to convince them to delete the Game Apps? Wow, that must be exhausting! 

By the way, I am not a guy. If I were you, I would stop bullying people who do not share your bitterness.

Just so you know, I am here to stay.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?