⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 2733 - you call 13 moves a fair and even playing field?

Options
Mark_Adcock
Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
You know, I see a level like this one and just laugh - it is so pathetic to think that King consider such levels entertaining or fun. Just a money-grabbing scam of a level. It's so transparent. 

I have an idea - reduce it to 3 moves, and save everyone the bother of even trying. Let us all go and do something a lot more worthwhile instead of bothering with this tedious garbage.

You think this is possible with 13 moves? I tell you what - it is also possible to toss a coin 50 times and see it land on heads every time. Come back to me when you have sat there trying for days, bored out of your tiny minds, doing the same thing over and over and over and over. When you get stuck, I will sell you a booster that cancels any spin that lands on tails. My coin game will be just as much fun as this dross you keep producing.

Answers

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Mark_Adcock

Hi Mark! 

Actually, I have a video of this Candy Crush Saga 2733 Super Hard Level with No Boosters. The Goal was to Clear All The Jelly! 64 In 13 Moves. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6q3Z_Vc7N1s

• Mark_Adcock
    Mark_Adcock Posts: 119 Level 3
    edited April 2019
    Options

This is my point - in 13 moves all a player can do is make a move and hope it just sets off a ton of lucky cascades all over the board, thus requiring zero skill, just luck. Zero fun, zero entertainment, zero point bothering with the game when this sort of garbage is the best the devs can come up with. It makes no difference what move you make, you ONLY win when the rigged program allows you to zzzzz

Thanks for posting anyway ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?