⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops Award With Nothing To Claim Back Again

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
edited April 2019 in Level Help & Tips
@Cezdiamond

Upon reaching 180/180 on Sugar Drops, I tried to claim my Booster Prizes but the box came out empty. 

I don't have any Computer issues. I just want the Boosters.

Thanks!

Comments

• Billy_Barty
    Billy_Barty Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options
    This happens at least once a week for me. At least, back when the sugar drops appeared at all.
  • Billy_Barty
    Options
    Even better is when you don't get that screen and the level screen shows you've got 98 of 60 candies collected...and no boosters awarded.

• mercerik
    Options
    @Billy_Barty

Hi there! Nice to see you again in a different thread! 

Looking at my Notifications, I don't see your response to my comments on the thread that you created. Why don't you go back there? I want to see if that issue is fixed with the solution that I gave you because they are all connected in your case.

Please respond to my comment at this link: https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/comment/352374#Comment_352374

and solve that issue first.

Thanks!

• Billy_Barty
    Options
    Yeah, I'm stalking you...lol

Nah, nothing has changed. Without sugar drops I'm pretty much dead in the water.
  • mercerik
    Options
    @Billy_Barty

Nothing has changed because you don't know what you are doing. You seem to be a very impatient, technologically challenged person. I tried to be as nice as I can to you. I gave you other options of playing the game. I even gave you an illustration since you said you don't know how to even simply refresh a browser.  

You have a bigger problem than most have. I saw it right away based on your ScreenShot. If you want the Sugar Drops to come back, try not to offend the one who is trying her best to solve your problem. I believe that someone who desperately needs help, should be nice and should not show arrogance especially this Holy Observance.  
  • Billy_Barty
    Options
    I told you several times I had refreshed my browser; you said to refresh the App. You said to hit the Curbed Arrow (which is apparently how you spell "curved" in your language as an "App Fixer"). Somehow that now gives you leave to start insulting me on this Holy Observance.

I don't think your English comprehension is very strong. You tell people who clearly state they've waited 8 hrs for the Sugar Drop counter to return and you send them a picture of the time clock  counting down; that's pretty patronizing. I clearly spell out what I have done and how the game works for me (and has worked since I started) and you take issue with my apparent tone. Terribly sorry if my assessment of your guesswork hurt your feelings, but you didn't even wait for me to respond before instructing others to follow your foolish advice. 

You may be a volunteer but I AM NOT. I am a customer and the customer service of this app sucks.  
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Options
    @Billy_Barty
    There actually is a customer support page for King if you're not satisfied with your service here.😊
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I told you several times I had refreshed my browser; you said to refresh the App. You said to hit the Curbed Arrow (which is apparently how you spell "curved" in your language as an "App Fixer"). Somehow that now gives you leave to start insulting me on this Holy Observance.

I don't think your English comprehension is very strong. You tell people who clearly state they've waited 8 hrs for the Sugar Drop counter to return and you send them a picture of the time clock  counting down; that's pretty patronizing. I clearly spell out what I have done and how the game works for me (and has worked since I started) and you take issue with my apparent tone. Terribly sorry if my assessment of your guesswork hurt your feelings, but you didn't even wait for me to respond before instructing others to follow your foolish advice. 

You may be a volunteer but I AM NOT. I am a customer and the customer service of this app sucks.  

@Billy_Barty

One wrong spelling just to show you how to Refresh a Browser is not that bad considering how much effort I put in to help you fix your issue. At least, it is just one word incorrect spelling and not a whole sentence with incorrect grammar. 

As I can see, you are so irritated that I decided to stop helping you since you were not satisfied with the way I handled your issue and let someone take over. 

You should take into consideration that I don't have your computer to really go in and see what was happening. I had to try all the possibilities. It so happened that the first option that I asked you to try didn't work for you although it did for me. You cannot blame your problem to Candy Crush Saga. What you have is not a Stand Alone App. It is a Facebook Connected Game App. Game loading is so slow which can cause a lot of problems. If you are so good in assessing people's work, maybe you are the only one who can fix your problem. 

Just to be clear again. I don't work for King. I am not a part of their Customer Service. I am a Player like you who try to help people in the Community resolve their issues with the App. Your problem is a Technical Issue related to Facebook. It could also be related to Google Chrome not fully updated. If your Browser is Fully Updated, it should say Version 73.0.3683.103 (Official Build) (64-bit) in the Settings.

• Billy_Barty
    Options
    Yup, maybe I can fix my own problem. No one else has, least of all you.

All the best. 
  • mercerik
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @Billy_Barty

If you believe that, why were you stalking me on a different thread? Your arrogance is not going to get you anywhere. You don't have confidence in the Community solutions acting like a brat and yet you are still here hoping that someone will fix it.

You could go to a paid technician like the Geek Squad from Best Buy but you have to agree to their terms and fees before they will look at your computer to figure out what is wrong. Labor and other fees will be additional. Aside from that, you'll have to wait in line behind those who came before you. 

Here it might take a while for you to get a solution to your issue but that is all that you have to put up to. It is free of charge.

You have a major issue that have resulted from a lot of things. I saw it right away. The first option might not have solved it so it can be set aside and move on to a much complicated ones. It is not the Community's responsibility to fix your issue and yet I took it upon myself to try to help you. It is too bad you are expecting too much from people who doesn't get something in return from you, just a mere friendly "Thank You" when and if your problem is resolved. We are people, not robots! We have feelings and emotions. You'll have to consider that.

Good Luck on fixing this issue by rebooting your system several times. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?