Candy Crush Saga Level 4713

Options
Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,990 Level 5
This level is impossible. It is ridiculously boring, with constant reshuffles and far too much licorice being produced, virtually eliminating any chance of making speckled bombs, striped or wrapped candies. Also the licorice producing clocks are also virtually impossible to eliminate.
In 2 days I have not even got anywhere near close enough to contemplate using boosters. The target is to eliminate 65 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. The closest I have got is 27 squares remaining, a fair percentage of these remaining double jelly.
I note that there are no videos on line solving this level. Very strange ???? Please road test this game and make the necessary adjustments to make it solvable !!
Until adjustments are made, I don't intend to waste banked boosters or expend money on extra moves or boosters.

Comments

• Brenda_Weber
    Brenda_Weber Posts: 23 Level 2
    Options
    This level is stupid, boring and impossible.  There is one video on how to pass it but it takes tons of boosters.  There have been far too many levels like this lately.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options
    In the last 24 hours, I have played the game 20 times trying to eliminate the 65 double jelly squares in 30 moves. A line of 8 multi layered waffles also have to be eliminated to get to the bottom jelly squares and clock.
    In the 20 games, after exhausting my 30 moves I have had the following jelly squares left - 41, 43, 34, 28, 44, 34, 39, 39, 35, 45, 39, 39, 43, 35, 35, 35, 35, 40, 40, 43 & 41. In all these games about half those remaining are double jelly squares. I have as yet not exploded either licorice producing clock.
    The above points out exactly how ludicrous this level is and if you check my use of boosters and purchase of gold bars, you will see this has ceased in the last 2 days. No point using boosters or extra moves when you can't even get near the target. Your loss, my gain !!!!! 
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I am stuck on this level as well.  Usually, by the time King nerfs the impossible levels, I have some 3 extra moves gifts and the free extra spin is in play.  Until then, I will continue to try it w/o boosters and also just work on winning sugar drops and the Dexter space contest.  I am little bummed because it has been a while since I've made to the end of levels before King releases new ones on Wednesday and I really thought I would make it this week...oh well.

I think this level would be doable if the clocks were not so hard to reach, so filling in that one empty block by each would make a big difference.  It would still be a hard level, but at least one would have a chance.  Or they could go down from 5 colors to 4 or even 3, that way we would have better chances at making special candies.  Multiple color bombs x wrapped candies is the only hope of beating this level as it sits, I think.
  • Mim_
    Mim_ Posts: 636 Level 4
    Options
    I am stuck to on level 4713 too. I can't get anywhere near finishing it.
  • piglet301
    piglet301 Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options
    FYI they have just dropped from 5 colors to 4 on this level and it is much much easier
  • Mim_
    Options
    Yes you are right I've done it now, thank you for telling us
  • Peter_Tornaros
    edited April 2019
    Options
    I eventually got it a few days ago but needed to utilize a heap of boosters + extra moves. Total waste of money, when the game should have been checked before it was released.
    However it is good to see someone had the commonsense to eventually take action. I also note that not one monitor had the courtesy to acknowledge our concerns.
    Well done to those that had the commonsense to wait until incompetent workmanship was rectified.

• JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    How are you all even on this level??? I'm stopped at 4685 and won't have new levels until Wednesday!
  • Mim_
    Options
    I play through my King Account. I have the app on my Tab and Android, and that is on the same level as you. On my PC and Laptop I have Windows 10 and I have 2 new levels every Wednesday. The PC and Laptop  will always be higher than the Tab and Android they don't sync. I hope that helps you. It took me a long time too sort that out I think Elsa explained it to me.

• JuliaM
    JuliaM Posts: 60 Level 3
    Options
    That's what I thought too, Mim. I logged on to my PC and after 5 minutes of updating, my top level was the same as my tablet. But I did access it through Facebook, maybe that's my problem.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?