⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Daily Prizes and Rewards

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,695 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Email them back and tell them that you have already been working with me for days now!  Now it's their turn to do it!  It was probably a form email that a lot of players get.
  • mel21
    mel21 Posts: 158 Level 3
    Options
    I have just sent them an email now to say that I was talking to you yesterday all day and that you were very helpful and that you told me to contact them.  So I will see what happens and will let you know of the outcome.  I have contacted them quite a few times since I have been playing candy crush and other games and I have hit a brick wall everytime.  I have come to the conclusion now that their customer care is non existent.  Thanks Mel  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I am curious to know what they are going to say now.
  • mel21
    Options
    I will let you know when and if I get a reply 
  • mel21
    Options
    Hello Elsa Just had a reply now guess what they told me to go back to the community again.  I think you have been on this site for a while.   Is klng.com customer care employees totally dull and stupid and cant read customers emails as I have come to that conclusion now.  Is it better to give up.  What do you suggest as I have hit a brick wall

• _Elsa_
    Options
    Aren't you just asking them to update your level through Facebook?  I am going to tag @Cezdiamond who is the Community Manager and also @Jelly Jenny who is a King Moderator.  I want them to see what you've been going through and the non-answers that you got when completing the contact form.  They won't be in until Monday but hopefully one of them comes here to read what you've been going through and maybe they can get your progress synced so that you can play the game on Facebook.
  • mel21
    Options
    Thanks for your reply I would be very appreciated of any help as I have hit a brick wall.  Many thanks for your help also.
      To me King customer care is diabolical and non existent   
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    That might be one of the reasons why they started the Superstar program.  I have to research how to withdraw from gaming.  LOL!
  • mel21
    Options
    I see also they have an ideas category on candy crush saga.  I have a good idea why dont they get rid of their customer care team they have at the moment and employ a new team that can read the comments and complaints they have and reply to their customers/  As i have said the team they have now are diabolical and brain dead  
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Some of them are good.  They might be working off some standard answers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?