I have a suggestion not a question

Options
Kittkimm
Kittkimm Posts: 2 Newbie
this is not user friendly!  Anyway i want to suggest an arrow at bottom of candy crush so we can return to level 1 for our kids to play as i am in high 3000’s...   it is a lot of scrolling down and time consuming.    I am surprised that this hasn’t been addressed yet cause you put an arrow at the top to go to our levels.   

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Kittkimm!  Hearty Welcome to the Candy Crush section of our friendly King Community 🙂

All the suggestions can go in Community’s IDEAS Category.  You should see “Ideas” tab in the right end of this page!  Go to that section and check if anyone has already suggested!!  If not, please go ahead and post it there... I am sure your Idea will receive many votes because lot of players scroll down everyday to play the previous levels for Sugar drops 😀

Hope your idea gets approved!  Thank you for posting in the Community & have a nice day/evening! 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback @Kittkimm - there's actually an idea that might fit into yours. You can up-vote that idea here

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?