⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush Level 1946

Options
MarcieHunter
MarcieHunter Posts: 4 Newbie

12 is NOT enough moves.  I see answer that the tests are over and all moves are correct.  Seems like King wants us to quit playing with such ridiculously low number of moves!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi MarcieHunter, 

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

In the article she did write that the tests are over but that's only for those that saw a certain number of moves on one device and a different number of moves on another device or your number of moves might be different than your friend's number of moves.  But regarding the lowering of the moves, players are clearing these levels and some are using boosters so I don't foresee this level being changed in the near future.  But I will tell you this - I will keep my eyes open here to see if others report this level because if a few do report it then the studio might possibly make a change.

• racerwife
    racerwife Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I agree. Only 12 moves on level 1946??? It’s ridiculous, truly. 
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @racerwife and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 As you can see from Elsa's post above, the studio is constantly monitoring levels. Therefore if some levels are too hard or too easy for players they might tweak them a little bit.

As for your current level, I know some levels can be a handful so I will post some tips for this level and the video too. I hope it will help you to finish this level. If not, I recommend taking a break for a day or two. You would be surprised how many times it helped me finish the level when I come back.

https://candycrushsagaallhelp.blogspot.com/2016/08/candy-crush-saga-level-1946.html?m=1

Good luck! Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • racerwife
    racerwife Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    That’s quite a lucky board that allowed level 1946 to be completed in 12 moves. I could accomplish it in 18, however 12 requires a great deal of luck, not skill. It’s not fun anymore when this happens. I think I’ll take your suggestion and just go to another game. There are many out there. The King community has lost a customer in me if this is turning into just a game of luck.
  • aduar
    aduar Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    12 moves is ridiculous and frustrating for the level. You have to have an incredible amount of luck to complete it without boosters. I am really disappointed. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?