Lucky Beans

Options
SuperTapperPlus
SuperTapperPlus Posts: 59 Level 3
Are those lucky beans make you lucky, or will make your game jinxed? Share your thoughts about the Beanstalk

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @SuperTapperPlus . The beanstalk didn't jinx my game at all. I've gotten quite a number of goodies from it. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    My thoughts?  It’s an ez way to get a few boosters, I don’t press my luck, I claim my winnings after I get a tangible non-timed booster. This is yet another ez way to get all the boosters you need to pass the newer harder levels without spending a dime.
  • RegalRenz
    edited May 2019
    Options
    You and I share a similar strategy @Dirty_Nurse. As soon as I get a booster that I want (usually a hand switcher or a lolli), I'm out of there. BTW welcome to the community.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    RegalRenz said:
    You and I share a similar strategy @Dirty_Nurse. As soon as I get a booster that I want (usually a hand switcher or a lolli), I'm out of there. BTW welcome to the community.

• Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    Thanks!  I’m happy to be here to share my experiences with the 4 King games I play.

This particular feature was not available for me for the last month or so, so now I just take whatever I can get.  There are so many opportunities for free boosters nowadays, the game is far more enjoyable than it was back when, for example, levels 655 and 677 were initially released.
  • RegalRenz
    Options
    So true. Candy Crush has so many ways to get boosters and gold bars that playing the levels is a breeze. I'm glad that King listens to the players and keeps making adjustments. 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    RegalRenz said:
    So true. Candy Crush has so many ways to get boosters and gold bars that playing the levels is a breeze. I'm glad that King listens to the players and keeps making adjustments. 

• Dirty_Nurse
    Options
    If King actually listened to the players things would be a lot different.  Take for example CCSS where The new toffee thing is poorly received across the board yet nothing has been done to appease that game’s loyal players.  And here, where some players apparently can still collect sugar drops while others cannot.

Why aren’t things the same for all players across the board on all of the various platforms?

• SuperTapperPlus
    SuperTapperPlus Posts: 59 Level 3
    Options
    Breaking News: The Lucky Beans are gone........... again!!!

Actually, there is a better way to witness this thing to be gone!

Warning: This has nothing to do with the environmental issues we are facing right now.

TIMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @SuperTapperPlus lol! Sometimes you just have to laugh! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?