⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Where is thecsugar drop challenge

Options
Gela
Gela Posts: 13 Level 2
Hi everyone,
Has the sugar drop challenge disappeared from everybody's game?
Or am I one of the unluvky ones?
It disappeared from ny game on sunday afternoon, and it has not come back.
I'll say this again, PLEASE, don't change the rules of the game!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    @Gela

Reason is King team working on game studio, for the solution of previous problems. Not Only you, that many people have faced this problem. Many of these problems have been solved. 
    You can check here more https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p1

• Gela
    Options
    Thanks!
    I'll check it out.
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    From a jelly Jenny on this site
    UPDATE May 8th

Every now and then, our Developers revisit old in-game features in order to improve them further and at times they even consider removing them to make space for others, potentially, even more exciting features.

Sugar Drops was introduced 4 years ago, making it one of the oldest still running features in the game. Back then, the game didn’t have many features and in general it looked very different. Currently we have a vast variety of exciting events where players can collect candies and earn delicious rewards.

The aim for the Game Studio is always to create new and fun features for our players.  With this aim in mind, they are currently testing to remove Sugar Drops so they can see whether this feature is still relevant in this new context. Or is it time for this feature make way to a new classic.

We understand you’re apprehensive about this change but just be confident that our Game Studios are always thinking ways to delight our players. 

• pcbpete
    pcbpete Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Terrible idea to remove sugar drops! I may quit playing.
  • Gela
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?