⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I want my sugar drops back!!

Options
glynus
glynus Posts: 2 Newbie

playing on IPad with Safari.  Haven’t had sugar drops in at least two weeks.  Are they gone for good?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @glynus

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received Sugar drop that mean you are now not under the testing group.

However,The King is trying to give everyone this facility. That's why they are doing hard work for the game. I can not say when it will be complete.I request you to wait a little bit  B)

You can read more here https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/255966/updates-to-sugar-drops/p1

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Good day 

• glynus
    glynus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Thanks for your reply.  Just to clarify, I am not in a testing group so I am no longer getting sugar drops ?   
    Feedback: I do not like this change! I am currently on level 4327 which means I have been playing for a long time... but if this change is permanent, I won’t be playing much longer. (On the plus side, it is giving me a lot of my free time back to do other things and find other games)
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @glynus
    This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time  B)
    You will surely find it. But I can not tell the exact time 
  • ralphshar
    ralphshar Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options
    You have taken away sugar drops, and replaced it with absolutely nothing and NO communication about what is going on. We have to search sites like this to try and get answers. Without boosters there is no fun and no reason to play. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?