⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Episode Champions Not Displaying on Facebook (Desktop Version)

Options
Ken-3
Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2

I used to see the episode champion on the map for each episode on the Facebook desktop version. I don't see that anymore... There seem to be champion titles for the newest levels and I have seen the episode champion displayed on screenshots from others, is this now only shown when the game is played on King.com? I enjoyed seeing the episode champions on the map...

Answers

• Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5
    Options

Hi Ken!

Have you tried playing the game on King.com? I've never had any issues after switching so it might work for you as well.

I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:

1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)

2) Choose Account

3) Enter your password

4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook

5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync

You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website 

Once done your progress is synchronized and you should now be able to play and progress without any issues.

Cheers :-)

• Ken-3
    Ken-3 Posts: 40 Level 2
    Options

Hi Combo, thank you. Do you know if there is a way to see the episode champions on the Facebook version? Maybe it got moved somewhere else and I don't see it.

• Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    edited May 2019
    Options
    There are champion titles for HTML5 exclusive episodes but not featured on mainstream either. In short, these are just a pile of useless trash things. (Episodes 190 and up are HTML5 exclusive ones and they only come on FB where champion titles did not exist.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?