⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why can't I have a free climb lucky beanstalk?

Options
Shannah_Garza
Shannah_Garza Posts: 11 Level 2
Everytime lucky beanstalk appears, it tells me pay 10 gold bars or come back later for a free climb, but there's never a free climb. I complained about this before, and it was fixed for a short time but happening now and for the past 3 weeks. I tried messenger, no response, and posting in Facebook comments, no response. Please fix this issue. I am frustrated and won't pay for something other players are getting for free.

Answers

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,400 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hi @Shannah_Garza Welcome to our community. This section is exclusively for Candy Crush Friends only, any question or concern about other any other King games please click on the home tab on the top left then select the right game icon. Thank you and have a nice evening 😊
  • Shannah_Garza
    Options
    I cannot play lucky beanstalk for free. It always tells me come back soon for a free climb but I never get a free climb. I've messaged candy crush saga on messenger and Facebook and no one responds, but the issue is unfixed since two updates. Please fix this! I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and the same with Facebook connection. I won't pay for something other players are getting for free but I love the game.
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Options
    Hello @Shannah_Garza

I just wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.
    If you not received reward that mean you are now not under the testing group.
    You see, you have other good offers that others do not have. This is not your game problem  :)

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day 

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm moving this to our Candy Community where it belongs so other players can help you out ;) 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Jelly_Jenny Posts: 1,889 Community Manager
    Options
    Hi @Shannah_Garza :waving:

Thanks for the heads up! Could you add a screenshot here to show your beanstalk? Thanks :)
  • Shannah_Garza
    Options

Here's what I see at any time I try to play lucky beanstalk, never an option not to pay 10 gold bars
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Great, thanks! It seems that we're having some issues with the timer appearing. The free climb should show up but just be patient and check your game from time to time. Our game team is working on it :+1:

• Shannah_Garza
    Options
    So far I check maybe 4 or 5 times a day and I see no timer or free climb. 
  • Jelly_Jenny
    Options
    Hi! I'll point you to this thread we have on our discussion board that you might find helpful :+1:

• kaostheori
    kaostheori Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Same for me. I've spent 5 dollars for gold to climb but never got a free one. Ever.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?