ļ»æāš ļø Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
šŸ“© Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

When saving game data to King question

Options
susan130
susan130 Posts: 7 Level 2
Hoping someone can answer this question for me

When I save game data to King site to move to new Tablet can anyone tell me if the old game gets transferred as well as points/levels etc or does it install newer version of game and load points/levels into the new version ?

If it installs new version onto new Tablet then is there any way that I can load the old version of game instead (and keep points/levels as well) ?

Hope the above makes sense

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @susan130

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.šŸ™šŸ»

If you have saved the game progress on the Kingdom or Facebook, you can log on to any device and play game.
    Surely all the data in your game will get the same. But do not get your booster, because the game studio has not yet started syncing with the booster server.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!
    Have a good day
  • susan130
    Options
    Not sure you understand.

Does it install the old game appĀ  or a newer game app (newer version than what is on the old Tablet) to the new Tablet

In other words will it be exactly same game app version installed on new Tablet that was on the old Tablet or does it upgrade the game app to newer version on the new Tablet ?

Not sure if that still makes sense
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @susan130
    Sorry you can not install older versions againĀ  :) You can update the game app to any device.
    When you install the app, you get always updated version.

• Khaos
    Khaos Posts: 523 Level 5
    Options
    @Sukanta_Biswas, King is going to start syncing boosters at some point?
  • susan130
    Options
    @susan130
    Sorry you can not install older versions againĀ  :) You can update the game app to any device.
    When you install the app, you get always updated version.

Well that sucks, why does it not backup the old game app as well as points and levels and then install all to new device
    Just get used to how one version works then because they release a newer version then everything is different (added or removed features) so have to figure it all out again and at 65+ do not need that hassle just to play a game
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Options
    @susan130
    When King wants to change something, it is done through new updates. But your level and score will remain unchanged.
  • susan130
    Options
    But as said .. want the old version not updated version when moving to new deviceĀ  ... really stupid idea .. King are forcing people to update that way, really hate the new versions which is why never updated

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?