⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I link email with candy crush saga, not facebook. How can I transfer game data to my new phone?

Kevin_He
Kevin_He Posts: 3 Newbie

I don't want to use facebook to transfer, because I tried to do it, I lost all my levels when I connected my game in old phone to facebook, now I can't get it back in my old phone. But luckily I have all my levels in my tablet, so I don't want to use facebook, in case I lost it again, and then I'll be finished.

Answers

• Crusher18
    Crusher18 Posts: 1,286 Level 2

Hi Kevin- when you click on the left hand side of the game (the arrow) can you see a orange symbol with white people silhouettes? If the option is there you can connect to the Kingdom with an email address. This is an alternative option to backing up your levels with Facebook. Let me know if you need a hand. 

• Kevin_He
    Kevin_He Posts: 3 Newbie

I saw orange symbol with white people silhouettes, I've linked my tablet candy crush to my email, but I want to transfer it from tablet to my new mobile phone, I can't use email to transfer. My facebook is linked to a level 1 candy crush, how can I dislink it and then link my facebook to the one with all my levels in my tablet, then I can transfer all my levels to my new phone? Thanks

• Sommie
    Sommie Posts: 2 Newbie
    I saw orange symbol with white people silhouettes, I've linked my tablet candy crush to my email, but I want to transfer it from tablet to my new mobile phone, I can't use email to transfer. My facebook is linked to a level 1 candy crush, how can I dislink it and then link my facebook to the one with all my levels in my tablet, then I can transfer all my levels to my new phone? Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?