⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1066

Options
Graeme
Graeme Posts: 2 Newbie
Perseverance will see you thru this level and the 12 moves are not unachievable and without paying any money .... one just has to keep trying.I am now on level 1073 and many more have achieved levels i can only at this time aim for .... so keep trying and you will succeed

Comments

• RegalRenz
    RegalRenz Posts: 8,494 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello @Graeme and welcome to the community. You are quite right. All the levels are possible without spending money. Happy crushing!

• lovesmyron
    lovesmyron Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    I am stuck on level 1066. What I find frustrating is that I am being kicked off the planets,because I can't get anywhere with this level. I play and play and play. It's bad enough that I only have 12 moves,but then get punished for not completing tasks. I am trying! They should give you credit for hanging in with the game and just not deleting it.
  • tudorgurl
    tudorgurl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    Graeme said:
    Perseverance will see you thru this level and the 12 moves are not unachievable and without paying any money .... one just has to keep trying.I am now on level 1073 and many more have achieved levels i can only at this time aim for .... so keep trying and you will succeed
    So how did you do it? I keep getting to one color bomb needed and 1 move with zero opportunity to make anything. 

I get making things challenging. I love a good challenge. But this level is nigh on impossible to break.
  • Graeme
    Graeme Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I just kept trying ... Eventually I slipped thru ... Some levels are easy but most are a challenge.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?