⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why is Candy Crush not a game option on this King Care site?

Options
Nagalottagin
Nagalottagin Posts: 2 Newbie

I joined this King Care page so that I could ask questions about Candy Crush. Why is CC not a game that is on this page?

Best Answer

• Nero
    Nero Posts: 216 Level 2
    edited December 2014 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nagalottagin,

That is a very good question and I´m glad you asked, Candy Crush will very soon be coming to King Care and we´ll be posting details ASAP. Thanks for your patience and we hope you love our new King Care site.

Have a great day!

Nero

Answers

• Nero
    edited December 2014 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Nagalottagin,

That is a very good question and I´m glad you asked, Candy Crush will very soon be coming to King Care and we´ll be posting details ASAP. Thanks for your patience and we hope you love our new King Care site.

Have a great day!

Nero

• Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Hi Nero, I have just registered. will they post my gold bars to candy crush as I requested in my email back to them?

• Nero
    edited December 2014
    Options

Hi Nero, I have just registered. will they post my gold bars to candy crush as I requested in my email back to them?

Hi Brenda Bear,Thanks for your registration and a very warm welcome to King Care :)I know our King Care team are busily working through the emails to reward gold bars so you should be receiving them anytime now to Candy Crush as you requested.Enjoy your gold! Nero
  • Brenda_Bear
    Brenda_Bear Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Thank you.Nero. Finished all levels for Farm heroes just battling with Candy Crush !!!
  • Nero
    edited December 2014
    Options

Wow you completed all levels on FHS?! Amazing, well done! Sounds like the CCS gold are coming just at the right time :)
  • Terri_Eckley
    Terri_Eckley Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Nagalottagin,

Have a great day!

Nero

I basically had joined for the same cause I wanted to know about candy crush...but maybe somebody can answer the question it might sound stupid but when you read the how to play the game and gives you very limited advice ie move candy from here to here and match 3 etc...there is more to it certain moves provide better outcome where is that advice
  • CocktailsVA
    CocktailsVA Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    I'm trying to play candy crush on King and don't see it. Where is it located
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @CocktailsVA and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You can play King games on this site https://king.com but you need to visit it from the desktop in order to play them. On the end of the page, you have all the games and you can choose from there which one you want to play. I hope this will help you. Have a wonderful day 🤗
  • CocktailsVA
    CocktailsVA Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options
    Thank you so much
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?