unlimited booster rewards in Space race

2»

Comments

• Lotka
    Lotka Posts: 71 Level 3
    Hi Deryck
    I am glad  you feel the same about space race boosters. I hope you will win those challenges to get valuable boosters soon. I build my boosters playing “C” sugar drop collection twice a day and some time space race. 
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @Deryck - Welcome to the community.  I agree it would be nice to have some additional powerful boosters like the stripe choice and party popper.  However I do like the saucer and try and win the space race each week to build up my stash.  How long have you been playing?  I believe when they first introduced the party popper - everyone got free ones.  Also - I believe once you complete episode 3000 - you win a party popper (unless that has been changed).  Unfortunately you can't do the level over again and win one again (there was a glitch for awhile where some people could do that but its been fixed).
  • Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5

@Lotka I also collect the sugar drops usually twice a day, morning and night, if I have time. Its rewards are more useful for me than winning space race boosters.

@bearwithme Thanks for the warm welcome. Yes, I like the saucer too. My wording might've been obscured by my criticism of the other boosters, but I called the flying saucer useful. ;) I too try to build my stash of it with the space race. My original post also mentioned how long I've been playing - about 2 years. Thanks for the tip about L3000/the party popper. I'm halfway there (close to L1700). Something to look forward to in any case.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator
    @Deryck - sorry I overlooked your stating how long you have been playing.  I've been playing for 7-8 years.  When I started they still had timed levels (ugh - I hated them) and I've been at the point where I wait for new levels for at least a year now.  Hopefully you have already voted on the keep Sugar drops thread since there have been some indications (besides the poor people in the test group that have already been without sugar drops for 3-4 weeks) that King is looking at doing away with sugar drops.  I too collect the boosters from the sugar drops twice a day and would be very upset if King removed them from the game!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?