⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

candy crush saga issue on I phone 5s

Options
asartin
asartin Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2019 in Support
I have cleared the cache and cookies. I have restarted my i phone 5. I have done everything short of uninstalling the app. I don't want to lose my levels since I'm near 2000. What else can I do?

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @asartin

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

If you saved the game by syncing the with Facebook or the Kingdom, then you will not lose the levels which you played. If you login with the same id on any device you will get the levels back. 
    Tell me why you want to uninstall the game app? Show me a screenshot of your game problem.
    I will try to solve the problem without uninstalling the application.

• asartin
    asartin Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    The screen never changes.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Options
    @asartin

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

If you log-in using your Facebook Account each time you play, your Progress is saved there. You can uninstall and re-install your Candy Crush Saga App, log-in and continue where you left-off. The only downside to this is you'll be losing your banked lives, your Boosters and Gold Bars. 

Is your iPhone 5s the only device you use to play Candy Crush Saga? It is best to have another device so you can keep track of what and how many you have there.

Hope this information answers your question! Please let us know if you need more assistance! 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?