⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Free Switch Booster

kooskoekjesmonster
kooskoekjesmonster Posts: 17 Level 2
How can I earn Free Switch Boosters in the normal CC game? Hardly ever, the booster wheel stops there. And it shows, that in a week of playing CC, including looking at
all the commercial videos every day, you don't get these Free Switch Boosters. 
Does the Game Studio have ideas about that?

Best Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @kooskoekjesmonster! Here is a list of the ways I can think of to win free switch hands.
    Collect Sugar Drops
    Grow one in the rare event called Snappy's Garden
    Feed all the required treats to your candy pet
    Land on the switch hand on the booster wheel
    I can't remember if you win one for winning the Space Race or the star collecting competition, or if it's just other prizes
    I got a balloon in my game yesterday that let me get a free booster if I watched a video, and I got a lollipop hammer. If they gave me a lollipop, they might give out switch hands as well.
    P.S. If this post was helpful, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    You're very welcome! I hope you get the sugar drops back!

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    Hello, @kooskoekjesmonster! Here is a list of the ways I can think of to win free switch hands.
    Collect Sugar Drops
    I can't remember if you win one for winning the Space Race or the star collecting competition, or if it's just other prizes
    I got a balloon in my game yesterday that let me get a free booster if I watched a video, and I got a lollipop hammer. If they gave me a lollipop, they might give out switch hands as well.
    P.S. If this post was helpful, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"
  • kooskoekjesmonster
    kooskoekjesmonster Posts: 17 Level 2
    Collect Sugar Drops
    Thxs Crimson_Dawn,
    Most of the items on our list I already knew.
    As you might know, many players (amongst them myself *#@&) don't have Sugar Drops anymore, as a result of a trial of the Game Studio.
    Snappy's Garden must be a rare event indeed, as I have never seen it.
    And for the other possible ways to win the Switch Hands, you're correct. But you only win them a few (3 or so) in a whole week. Sometimes, to solve the latest levels, I need 3 Switch Hands for one level only.
    That is why, I desperately hope for a quick return of the Sugar Hands (every 8 hours the challenge to score 180 C's and gain more boosters than with any other way.

Thxs again and Ciao!
    kooskoekjesmonster
  • Crimson_Dawn
    Answer ✓
    You're very welcome! I hope you get the sugar drops back!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?