Diagonal Moves

2»

Comments

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,118 Level 5
    Rasputin said:
    ...and the missing moves make a sugar drop run take forever... 

Although the Win10/app version of CCS has its benefits, I prefer playing on king.com when it comes to the sugar drop quest. I was furious a few weeks ago when its booster system broke and won boosters were no longer being added to my account. But I tried back a day or so ago, and it's been fixed (I did not get all the missing won boosters however >.<).

I recommend collecting sugar drops via king.com. The boosters collected seem to be multiplied by 2. For example, I only need to play 3 levels to fill my booster bar: 666, 906, and 1168. Takes about 30 minutes total, sometimes shorter. Each level usually nets me around 30 sugar drops, if not more. 30 * 2 = 60, 60 * 3 = 180, the magic number. If the Win10/app version incorporated the same system, I wouldn't need to bother playing on king.com ever again actually.

btw the Win10/app version reduced the number of moves for L1168, but it's still 40 moves on king.com, and as a result still easy to win. The same holds true for other levels that have reduced moves in the Win 10/app version.

• pdq96
    pdq96 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I absolutely LOVE the new feature that allows you to move candies diagonally. I have tons of friends who feel the same way. Please please please make it a permanent feature!! Those who do not like it, can choose to move candy the way that they feel comfortable, however, this is an incredible feature that makes this game feel so much better! The game has felt stale for a while, and kind of out dated, but the diagonal feature gave it this game the “face lift” it needed! Please make it permanent! 
  • WTFK
    WTFK Posts: 10 Level 2
    I am on level 4276 and I guess I was a part of the trial. They turned it on, turned it off, .....and it’s frustrating. It takes me a day to play one level with the few moves I have now. 
    Its getting ridiculous and I am tired of all their new schemes to make money. 

They will bring this feature back and prob make us pay for it. I will not, ever.
  • sicho
    sicho Posts: 2 Newbie
    I LOVED the diagonal feature and for those complaining there's an option were you get to choose how you want to play the game on any stage, you can choose the classic, the diagonal and there's a 3rd type I played but mostly I loved the diagonal Game play. "KING" I just changed my phone and tried to download the app again but after I did the diagonal feature is gone is there a way I can get that back??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?