⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Treat calendar no longer available on PC

Options
faitgro14
faitgro14 Posts: 4 Newbie
Just curious what happened to the Treat Calendar with the PC version of Candy Crush. Still seeing it on my iPad, but not my PC. 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Hello @faitgro14

I wanted to drop you a quick message to say thank you for joining the King community forum 🙏🏻

If the problem is on the Facebook platform then check the browser update. Clear browsing data and try again.
    For windows 10 app check your update version 1.1510.1.0.If updated then log out game from both id (Facebook + kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again.
    There are temporary problems in the Facebook platform, some events are not available there. If the problem is from 2 days, then wait a bit. The problem will be solved soon.
    I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me! 
    Have a good day
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @faitgro14

Hi there! Welcome to the Community!

When  you say you do not have the Treats Calendar on your PC, are you referring to Windows 10 version of Candy Crush Saga App? 

I have this in both my Windows 10 CCS App and my iPhone App. Below is the ScreenShot of my Windows 10 CCS App.

Please let us know if this is what you are referring to.

Thanks!

• faitgro14
    faitgro14 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Yes I am referring to Windows 10 version. I cleared cache and came back a few days and now gone again. Why is this happening all the time now. Seems this issue is just occurring recently.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?