⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do i get more stars in my profile on here? TIA

Options
kickit007
kickit007 Posts: 20 Level 2
⭐⭐🌟⭐⭐
Please help so I can try to earn more stars! Thank you!

Best Answer

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @kickit007! When people react to your post (when they press the insightful, sweet or hehe button) you will receive points. Other ways to earn points are answering questions in the community and earning badges. These points along with the number of comments you post in the community are the factors that raise your star count! So keep posting and earning points and you'll be a legend in no time!
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"

Answers

• Crimson_Dawn
    Crimson_Dawn Posts: 2,741 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello, @kickit007! When people react to your post (when they press the insightful, sweet or hehe button) you will receive points. Other ways to earn points are answering questions in the community and earning badges. These points along with the number of comments you post in the community are the factors that raise your star count! So keep posting and earning points and you'll be a legend in no time!
    P.S. If this post answered your question, please click on the "yes" button on this post when it asks "Was this helpful?"

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?