⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar Drops

Options
cakefairy56
cakefairy56 Posts: 32 Level 2
Please stop taking my sugar drops away. 
Why do you have the king account block your ability to send lives? Do you want us all to quit playing? I won't play without sugar drops or the ability to send and receive lives. Stop taking the fun out of the game. I'm almost to 4000. It may be my last level. Enough already. Thank you 

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @cakefairy56

We are very pleased that you have joined our king community. Here i am, trying to help you.🙏🏻

Sugar drop now under the test group, but there is no problem sending or receiving life. This problem may occur when your game is not properly connected to Facebook.
    If you are android user then check first device & app update. Next step is Log out game from both id (facebook+kingdom) > Restart your device > Log in again.
    Give me feedback after checked.
  • cakefairy56
    Options
    you can see account hides the button to send lives. I got my sugar drops back but something odd is happening since king forced everyone to accept the new rules. I just want  "my account " to not cover "send lives"  
    Thank you. 
  • cakefairy56
    Options
    Explain this one. There is something seriously wrong with this game. Please have them fix it. It's empty. 
    Thank you.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?